Photo

Gifts for parents??Mothers???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 driftaway

driftaway
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:30 AM

I almost have all my gifts purchased, but was having a hard time finding ideas for the mothers.

Bridesmaids - Swarovski Necklace and Earrings(around $100)
    Groomsmen - Humidors and cigars(around $100)
    Fathers - Humidors and cigars

I can not think of anything to buy for our mothers. Jewellery is out because of allergies. The only thing I could think of was maybe a Digital Photoframe??

Is anyone else buying your parents/in-laws a gift and if so what

#2 neen

neen
    • 633 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:34 AM

i don't know what we'll be doing yet, but my sister and her husband bought their mothers beautiful silver picture frames with two 5X7 openings...my sister put a pic of her with my mom when she was little and reserved the other space for a pic of her with my mom at the wedding (that they later inserted)...then did the same for her husband...its actually really lovely

#3 georgiabeauty

georgiabeauty
      • 69 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

What about a painting to give to parents to hang in the home? I'll keep thinking of ideas.

#4 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
        • 933 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 07:18 PM

i am thinking about doing a couples massage on the beach for my parents. not sure how my dad will feel about this but my mom will love it. i think my dad will like it too.
          My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#5 atjorgensen

atjorgensen
          • 101 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:31 PM

we are getting our moms gold dipped roses. they are about $50-100 but they are so pretty!!!

#6 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:44 PM

Besides the digital photoframe we're also doing some coffee table/scrap books for our Moms. Kind of an early mothers day present. hehe

#7 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:29 PM

we're doing a coffee table photo album for our parents too. a digital frame is a good idea as well!

#8 coreyphil

coreyphil
              • 497 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:26 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by neen
                i don't know what we'll be doing yet, but my sister and her husband bought their mothers beautiful silver picture frames with two 5X7 openings...my sister put a pic of her with my mom when she was little and reserved the other space for a pic of her with my mom at the wedding (that they later inserted)...then did the same for her husband...its actually really lovely
                Love it! That is the perfect gift I was searching for ... I couldn't come up w/ something for our moms, and this is something that they will both love!!! Thanks for sharing!

#9 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

We got them all monogrammed handkerchiefs and will give them a photo album with pictures after the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users