Sign in to follow this  
driftaway

Gifts for parents??Mothers???

I almost have all my gifts purchased, but was having a hard time finding ideas for the mothers.

Bridesmaids - Swarovski Necklace and Earrings(around $100)

Groomsmen - Humidors and cigars(around $100)

Fathers - Humidors and cigars

I can not think of anything to buy for our mothers. Jewellery is out because of allergies. The only thing I could think of was maybe a Digital Photoframe??

Is anyone else buying your parents/in-laws a gift and if so whathuh.gif

i don't know what we'll be doing yet, but my sister and her husband bought their mothers beautiful silver picture frames with two 5X7 openings...my sister put a pic of her with my mom when she was little and reserved the other space for a pic of her with my mom at the wedding (that they later inserted)...then did the same for her husband...its actually really lovely

Besides the digital photoframe we're also doing some coffee table/scrap books for our Moms. Kind of an early mothers day present. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neen View Post
i don't know what we'll be doing yet, but my sister and her husband bought their mothers beautiful silver picture frames with two 5X7 openings...my sister put a pic of her with my mom when she was little and reserved the other space for a pic of her with my mom at the wedding (that they later inserted)...then did the same for her husband...its actually really lovely
Love it! That is the perfect gift I was searching for ... I couldn't come up w/ something for our moms, and this is something that they will both love!!! Thanks for sharing!