Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3981 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
  • 656 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:49 PM

Wilsom and Carolina... thanks so much for the pics! So I'm just going to keep telling myself it's not the end of the world. I'll just take pictures from the new sand/rocks side looking out! It may not be three sides of water, but it'll still be georgeous ( i just really like the old birds eye view from the hotel... maybe I'll just print the one from the website....HAHA! And I'm thinking Himitsu beach as well (is that El Faro beach? I don't see Himitsu beach anywhere on the resort map, but El Faro beach is right by Himitsu and Sugar bar reef... or whatever it's name is)

#3982 SheenaMcDonald

SheenaMcDonald
    • 171 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:15 PM

does anyone know if it gets really cold down on the beach at night, we are trying to decide on the beach or the grass, or terrace for the dinner and dance but I'm kind of worried that it will be really windy with sand blowing around near our food and cool into the night down on the beach. We are getting married in December so I realize it might be a little cooler than other times of the year

#3983 carolina24

carolina24
      • 1,573 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SheenaMcDonald
        does anyone know if it gets really cold down on the beach at night, we are trying to decide on the beach or the grass, or terrace for the dinner and dance but I'm kind of worried that it will be really windy with sand blowing around near our food and cool into the night down on the beach. We are getting married in December so I realize it might be a little cooler than other times of the year
        we were there in sept last year and it got chilly at night b/c of the wind

#3984 andim

andim
        • 115 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SheenaMcDonald

I was in Cancun this past December and it did get chilly at night. I walked the beach with a light jacket and jeans and was fine but because of the breeze it did make it cooler on the beach than other places. The blowing sand has never really been an issue for me in Cancun because of the type of sand. I've been to other beaches that you can sit in a chair and get hit by sand when the wind picked up, but that's never happened to me in Cancun.

#3985 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
          • Banned
          • 313 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

violation of forum rules. member has been banned
            Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

www.mywedding.com/robandlindseypearson

#3986 KB&JC

KB&JC
            • 70 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:12 AM

Thanks! I am using TA Jill and she has been awesome so far!!
              Dreams Cancun
              May 14, 2011
              Bride and Groom +37 booked and counting!!

#3987 KB&JC

KB&JC
              • 70 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:12 AM

So has anyone had a welcome dinner not at the hotel?? I have been searching but havent really found anywhere great!!
                Dreams Cancun
                May 14, 2011

#3988 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KB&JC
                  So has anyone had a welcome dinner not at the hotel?? I have been searching but havent really found anywhere great!!
                  we went to a restaurant that was within walking distance to Dreams (to the north) and it was really good. it was by the water and also had indoor dining with a private room. i can't remember the name, but they would know at Dreams if you're gonna get there before your guests you could definately organize it. it was pricy though but i don't know if they would have some kind of group rate dinner.

#3989 KB&JC

KB&JC
                  • 70 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

Thanks im sure I will find something!!
                    Dreams Cancun
                    May 14, 2011

#3990 IvanG

IvanG
                    • Vendor
                    • 967 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:43 AM

Hola Girls!

Hope this link with picture can helps you with grounds at Dreams Cancun.

Best,

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter