Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#3971 dianep

dianep
  • 532 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LynnieS
    Dianep
    We leave in 30 days too!! AAAAHHHH!! It is starting to feel real now that everything is in the final stages. I just had my first "real" shower yesterday (had a lingerie party earlier) and it feels so weird. Also, my man has been gone for the past month and comes back right before the wedding so I can't wait to see him! btw, dianep, he's up there by you in Rochester where we will be moving to in June, we LOVE it up there in Minn!
    i totally forgot that you guys are moving up here. any ties to the mayo, if you're going to rochester? it's gorgeous here in june, but have you and your FI been through a MN winter? brutal...
    http://i707.photobuc..../065copy-1.jpg
    and happily ever after begins...

wedding review (the royal and the gran porto real, playa del carmen)http://bestdestinati....ew-long-59649/

#3972 LynnieS

LynnieS
    • 319 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:16 PM

haha, we were just up there in december, -30 deg, our car didn't start to come back home!! oh well, I think the summers make up for it. and yes, we will be starting at mayo (both graduating from med school in may. . .big month for us!!)
      yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#3973 aerazo

aerazo
      • 109 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:24 PM

msglave - that is the same candle color centerpiece i was told is the standard that manilla color one, not the orange one. I hope the manilla one is correct..

also - does anyone know how they set up the cocktail tables? i know its a mix of tall and short tables but how do they decorate it? or do they put anything at all on these tables?

thanks!
        Adriana
        Royal Playa del Carmen
        April 23, 2010

#3974 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:30 PM

I don't even know if the Royal offer parking? Some of our guests live in town or staying at other resorts will be driving to the resort.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LynnieS
          and I just talked to my friend who was at the Royal earlier this year and said that even by 4pm there is little to no people left on the beach, you should have a near "private" ceremony!
          That is great news! Yay!

#3975 jesmcan

jesmcan
          • 1,091 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:39 PM

Ya by 4pm they all the crows start to move away to get ready for dinner. 6pm there won't be a soul there in fact by 5pm when we were there in November there was no one there. So you girls are fine.
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3976 msglave

msglave
            • 933 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jesmcan
              msglave - is the included center piece image that you got the one of the glass hurricane? Because that one is included to and it is really nice. It has a nice simple. You get an option of either or I just only have a picture of the luminary candle.
              I posted the picture of the centerpiece. It looks like a ivory/beige color candle. I don't think I have on of the hurricane. They didn't tell me about the hurricane. I will check with my WC.

LMBO at the speedos!!!
              The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
              Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#3977 jenconrad

jenconrad
              • 79 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

Hello ladies!

Leaving in less than 2 weeks! its crazy! Still have not found shoes, lol. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on wearing your diamond rings down in Mexico. A little worried the "rock" (haha) will get negative attention. Some people have advised me to leave my ring at home. What are you girls doing? I really want to bring mine down!
                38 Guests booked!

#3978 jesmcan

jesmcan
                • 1,091 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jenconrad
                  Hello ladies!

Leaving in less than 2 weeks! its crazy! Still have not found shoes, lol. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on wearing your diamond rings down in Mexico. A little worried the "rock" (haha) will get negative attention. Some people have advised me to leave my ring at home. What are you girls doing? I really want to bring mine down!
                  We got engaged in Playa and I wore my ring everywhere the whole week lol I don't think it will get any negative attention. I saw lots of beautiful bling including at the Tiffany's store which is one block from the Royal :)

I also feel safe since everything is insured. For going to the pool in the beach I would leave it in the safe. That is what I did this last time.
                  The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#3979 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
                  • 372 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:40 PM

So we are looking to moving our wedding up to last week in Nov/first week in Dec. I already paid my deposit and signed my contract for the original January wedding date.

Has anyone experienced this? Do I have to repay deposit and all of that?!

#3980 beachbum1285

beachbum1285
                    • 110 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:04 PM

So I know I'm at Royal Cancun, but would y'all happen to know of a hair/make up artist in that area I could use or do the ones in PDC travel to Cancun? Thanks! :)
                      ~Stacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter