Photo

ROYAL PLAYA DEL CARMEN BRIDES: were kids allowed for the day? ...and other questions

• Please log in to reply
9993 replies to this topic

#2481 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Playa2009
    We have made our final payment as well, and finally got confirmation back from Angie for our "rehearsal dinner" at The Royal. She said that she would now be passing us along to Zulma, my wedding coordinator at The Royal, as she'd be better able to answer the rest of my questions. Hopefully she'll be in contact with me soon!!!
    Zulma is my WC and she is awesome! You will love her!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#2482 Trinas79

Trinas79
    • 179 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jesmcan
      Hi Trinas, how many of your guests have booked so far? None of ours have they have all just started to contact our travel agent this week.
      Hi. We haven't sent out the invitations yet so no one has booked - we actually haven't even booked our trip yet (although are going to very soon!!)

I want to get the invites out within the next month, which will give people plenty of time to plan. I imagine everyone will book at their own rate.

#2483 jesmcan

jesmcan
      • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Trinas79
        Hi. We haven't sent out the invitations yet so no one has booked - we actually haven't even booked our trip yet (although are going to very soon!!)

I want to get the invites out within the next month, which will give people plenty of time to plan. I imagine everyone will book at their own rate.
        Yes I agree I have relaxed now and I am just letting people do their own thing :)
        The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#2484 jesmcan

jesmcan
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

Does anyone by any chance have any info on having a rehearsal dinner at the Gran Porto? If so coud you e-mail it to me at jesmcan@yahoo.com?

We ended up deciding to invite everyone that is coming and La Tortuga just does not have the capacity for that many people
          The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#2485 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:05 PM

Hey ladies...as promised, I complied all of questions I asked Kimberly. If you have more questions that are not in the document, please add the questions to the document.

The answers are subject to change like the vendor fee. It is now $300 instead of $100 when I first signed my contract. Can someone confirm that $300 is the new vendor fee?

Jesmcan, your answer is in my FAQs document...sorta.

Attached Files

#2486 boolo318

boolo318
            • 28 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:16 PM

Hey! I noticed that you said you have questions for "Kimberly"! Kimberly Roumayah was my WC here in the states - I just tried calling her and I was told that "She is no longer with this company"! Is this the same person you are referring to? To say the least, I had a short "freak out" moment. The woman I spoke to took my name and info and said she would have my new coordinator contact me!

Can you (or anyone else) verify this information!!! I feel so lost!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lady_Di
              Hey ladies...as promised, I complied all of questions I asked Kimberly. If you have more questions that are not in the document, please add the questions to the document.

The answers are subject to change like the vendor fee. It is now $300 instead of $100 when I first signed my contract. Can someone confirm that $300 is the new vendor fee?

#2487 Shirley_Ken

Shirley_Ken
              • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

Quote:

Hi, I can't open this. Could you email it to me? gwevyanskywalker@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

#2488 astreit

astreit
                • 182 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:32 PM

Hello,
                  I am also not able to open it (I believe because I am new). Could you please send it to me as well?

Thanks,
                  Ashley

astreit@hayneedle.com

#2489 giraffexx

giraffexx
                  • 498 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:53 PM

Quote:

Hey- I'm unable to open the document. Would you mind emailing it to me karbasetti@hotmail.com

Thanks!

#2490 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                    • 5,078 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

I emailed the document to you guys. As you know that you need to post at least 150 posts in order to open any documents on the forum. :)

boolo, that's right. Kimberly left. She was my WC as well. I have no idea who will be my WC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter