Two Dresses! Help Me Decide!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by cheese_diva
    They're both very pretty, but when you find a dress you love, that's the one you should buy.. I was going to do that too.. take the top of one dress and use the bottom of another, etc.. but then I found the right dress and didn't need to "fix" a thing.. keep looking.. :)
    I agree, you don't sound completely sold on either dress. I think you should keep looking until you find one you love!
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 CarrieRN

• 815 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:49 AM

It's tough, isn't Martha? I am going back on Monday with my friend to look again. Definitely get pics because sometimes the dress will photograph different. Make sure whoever takes your pics is standing and not sitting while taking them. Some of mine look wide because my sister was being lazy.
      Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
      Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

#13 Martha

• VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:54 AM

Thanks, ladies.

I realy liked both of them, but I didn't feel very bridal in either.

Of course, the first time I got married I had a huge petticoat and this time I am not wearing one at all...maybe that's why?

#14 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:02 AM

Martha - they are both gorgeous dresses!!! I wish DB had ones like that when I was trying dresses on! I can't decide which one I like better just from those pics, but they are great choices!

#15 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:10 AM

such a tough choice....I love both, but im totally in love with #2 very unique and pretty but so simple and hot!!!!

Which ever one you choose its going to be beautiful....best of luck...its tough!
            Anthony & Angela
            19 June 2008

#16 Jones4Me

• Banned
            • 381 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:01 AM

Both are very nice and pretty, but I like #1 better. I like the way it flows.

#17 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:40 PM

Nbr 1 was more bridal-y, I would have to see them on you tho! Also I'm biased against the 2nd one because my mom pulled it off to show me and I really didn't like it. It reminded me of a fancy version of a hawaiian shirt For some weird reason. Also I'm not into beading and sequins

#18 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:01 PM

I like the 2nd one. I don't know why but I don't care for the bustline of #1 -- maybe b/c I'm boobless.

#19 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:14 PM

They are both soooo beautiful, I have never see the first one at DB... but I love it, so I pick number one!

#20 Martha

• VIP Member
                  • 3,906 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:37 PM

The first one is new, I was the first one to try it on at this store. Woot!

I absolutely love the bustline of the first one, maybe that's because I have lotsof boobage. ha! No seriously, I love it because it is modern but also kinda vintage looking. If that makes sense?

I may have to just let me FMIL make one for me. I know what I want in my head, I just can't find it anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users