Photo

Bad News in Threes? (LONG)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:57 PM

Oh Mo, how horrible for you. We are all thinking about you. I hope your mommom pulls through.

#22 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
    • Banned
    • 381 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:13 AM

Mo,
      I wish that I had some magic wand to wave so that you would not have to go through this. My heart goes out to you!

#23 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 01:17 PM

Sounds like she is a pretty strong woman. Your are very lucky to have such a great woman around you and she will always be around you in spirit.

#24 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:26 AM

Mo - glad to hear she was in good spirits today and that her son got to come see her! That's really wonderful :)

#25 Lizzy

Lizzy
          • 501 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:26 AM

Hi Mo. I am sorry for the pain you are going through. It will take time for it to become less painful, but eventually it will. I think it is very important to show Mommom that you support her decision. Talk with her about when you and the cousins were kids and all of the memories you have. Laugh and cry together. I remember both my dad and Virginia telling me they were tired and just wanted
            to go. It broke my heart, but I knew they wanted to see their loved ones who had gone before and were waiting for them. I don't mean to sound like I am preaching to you. I just think if you can make the time she has left, loving and beautiful, you will look back on this very special time you spent with her and know that you helped her pass without regrets.
            I send you much love and sympathy for all you and your husband have gone through.
            Lizzy
            For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#26 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:25 AM

Mo, I'm glad she was able to go home. I really hope your aunt comes to her senses and allows everyone to visit, that just really sucks. You're in my thoughts....

#27 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:28 PM

Mo I'm so sorry that your aunt is doing this. Its not fair and hopefully she will realize this soon. Know that you are in my thoughts :)

#28 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
                • 716 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

Awww Mo... I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm glad she was at peace and surrounded by loved ones though. I'm praying for you and your family. (And for your future baby.)

#29 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:08 PM

oh mo, i'm so sorry. i'm glad that she was able to be at home with her family. please let me know if there's anything i can do to ease the pain of your loss.

#30 chicago88

chicago88
                    • 699 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:09 PM

Mo - I'm very sorry for your loss.

Therese & Jay
                      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users