Sign in to follow this  
David and Laura

Trash the dress pictures

these are beautiful!

quick question - did you take them the day after your ceremony? and, if so, did you use your actual wedding dress? i've heard a couple of girls say that they just went and bought a cheaper white dress for the TTD session.

can't wait to see the rest!

I love your pics, thanks for sharing!! This is a great location I will have to remember when we have our wedding at Dreams Tulum in a few months!! Thanks again for sharing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostMrsForbes View Post
these are beautiful!

quick question - did you take them the day after your ceremony? and, if so, did you use your actual wedding dress? i've heard a couple of girls say that they just went and bought a cheaper white dress for the TTD session.

can't wait to see the rest!
Yep, they were taken the day after, and I did wear my actual dress. Most people only wear their dress once and I wore it twice so I feel like I got twice out of it what most people do. :) My parents paid for it and they love the pictures, but my mom still cringes a little bit when she looks at the dress in the water, haha.

Geez..I feel like I was just looking at some bridal ads for Saks or Nieman Marcus! Beautiful! I love love love the ruins in the background...hopefully these pics will talk FI into doing a TTD shoot!

Trash the dress photos are my favorite!!!

Yours look hot too, you guys are such a good looking couple. I really like your dress. Hah, my Mom cringes too at my TTD pics. Your photographer did a really good job with all the angles and colors.