Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Oh BTW- people are always asking me about the starfish in my bouquet when they look at pics. It's such a nice story to share, but for some non-internet savvy people it kinda goes over their head. I guess it's hard for them to comprehend that we are sharing so much on the internet and building great relationships in that you are willing to SHARE stuff. But that's why I'm still here after being married for over a year.
lol - right!!?

SO who initially brought THIS starfish (that's about to die, pobrecito!) to LC?? I'm curious to know it's life story wink.gif

Eeek, I leave 1 wk from TODAY!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
lol - right!!?

SO who initially brought THIS starfish (that's about to die, pobrecito!) to LC?? I'm curious to know it's life story wink.gif

Eeek, I leave 1 wk from TODAY!!! :)
I THINK Tara had this starfish before me...but I am not sure who had it before her or if she was the first to take out to LC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow- that puppy kept on ticking! That's a much better way to do it than mailing it! I think the starfish I used made it through 4 weddings before it crapped out. It was missing a few stones when I "borrowed" it but it lived a good life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope- I wasn't in that one. I had a starfish that was mailed from member to member. Not just LC brides. I think someone (I'm not sure who decided to just keep one at LC but it was a brillant idea) came up with that idea sometime after my wedding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the one i had at LC was the first LC one i think, but that's not the one that stayed - it was mailed on to someone. then i also left one at Dreams PV - but that got lost somewhere at Dreams. poor little starfish ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So who ever is next after Jaime should bring out another starfish to pass along the tradition! Or, I'll bring one in November, but hope there will be one prior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Oh BTW- people are always asking me about the starfish in my bouquet when they look at pics. It's such a nice story to share, but for some non-internet savvy people it kinda goes over their head. I guess it's hard for them to comprehend that we are sharing so much on the internet and building great relationships in that you are willing to SHARE stuff. But that's why I'm still here after being married for over a year.
I completely agree. My friends just look at me odd when I talk about the forum and everyone in it. I think your right that they just cant comprehend it!


Just wanted to let everyone know I did purchase a starfish and will be leaving it there for whoever is next!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by bca33 View Post
I completely agree. My friends just look at me odd when I talk about the forum and everyone in it. I think your right that they just cant comprehend it!


Just wanted to let everyone know I did purchase a starfish and will be leaving it there for whoever is next!!!


Yep.. I think my guests thought I was crazy when I tried to explain the BDW to them...

They just kept asking me how I was able to so easily plan everything for Mexico from the US....i would say BDW! and then I just repeatedly got this blank stare from them... rofl.gif I guess they will never understand! wink.gif


that is super awesome of you to have purchased another starfish! smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×