Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1671 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:42 PM

Andi- I really thought your review was helpful! I posted in it, but I'm not sure if you saw. I really think future LC brides should read it. It's a good idea to see the things that you wish would have done differently so they can plan accordingly. I had the same "problems" as you and it's not really anyone's fault. I just didn't know what to expect I suppose so I didn't have a game plan. :)
    Happily married since 2008

#1672 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:49 PM

10 day countdown girls! I'm SO excited!!! We are leaving in 5 days!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#1673 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

andi you need to get your review as a link in your siggy! it's the former LC bride thing to do

#1674 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwww, that last post got me looking at your pics, Tara. :) *sniff, sniff*

I'm starting to get more emotional with each passing day!

I can't believe we're about to embark on the dream trip of our lives - sharing and proclaiming our vows in front of our closest family and friends.

I'm totally going to need a hankie on my Wedding Day! hahah

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#1675 bca33

bca33
          • 336 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Andi
            Yep.. I think my guests thought I was crazy when I tried to explain the BDW to them...

They just kept asking me how I was able to so easily plan everything for Mexico from the US....i would say BDW! and then I just repeatedly got this blank stare from them... I guess they will never understand!

that is super awesome of you to have purchased another starfish!
            Its the least I could do for BDW and LC brides! I have taken so many ideas and just all the helpful info from everyone is so appreciated. Plus, I wanted to keep the passing of the starfish going!

Andi-also I agree with Rachel. I never would of thought of some of the things that you posted on your review-so it was very helpful. Thanks!

#1676 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bca33
              I completely agree. My friends just look at me odd when I talk about the forum and everyone in it. I think your right that they just cant comprehend it!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Andi
              Yep.. I think my guests thought I was crazy when I tried to explain the BDW to them...

They just kept asking me how I was able to so easily plan everything for Mexico from the US....i would say BDW! and then I just repeatedly got this blank stare from them... I guess they will never understand!

that is super awesome of you to have purchased another starfish!
              Wait until you're about to celebrate your 2 year anniversary and STILL talk about the destination wedding planning site you're still on daily. See what kind of looks you get then! lol

#1677 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AnnR
                Wait until you're about to celebrate your 2 year anniversary and STILL talk about the destination wedding planning site you're still on daily. See what kind of looks you get then! lol

that is funny! I am sure you get some odd looks!

#1678 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:06 AM

Hey...I just wanted to share this...I really have never looked at this site and the "real weddings" so I don't know much about it...anyway, came across some more LC pics!
                  The Knot - My Real Wedding - Las Caletas Wedding - Photo

#1679 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:07 AM

oooh, more LC pics - FUN! Thanks Andi!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#1680 verh0016

verh0016
                    • 110 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:28 PM

I looked at the photos - thanks for sharing Andi! That was one brave bride (a big dress for many stairs at LC)! Jaime - just a few more days! Yippee!!
                      The new Mrs. Selden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users