St Thomas bride update....ROLL CALL
Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:54 AM
2. Where are you from Madisn Hdghts, MI
3. Where are you getting married in St Thomas - Not sure yet
4. When are you getting married - 2/17/09
5. who is you WC-Still interviewing
Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:01 PM
Just wanted to jump in and wish all the St Thomas brides much luck and love in their journey towards your special day. We have been going to the USVI for 25 (yikes!!!) years and cannot begin to tell you how wonderful the island of St Thomas is and how warm and friendly the St Thomian people are.
Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:05 AM
June 17, 2009
Cheryl Toner...I love her!
Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:18 PM
| Originally Posted by MichelleK |
It took me a while to get my username and password to work, so now I can finally post something!
2. Where are you from- White Marsh, Maryland
3. Where are you getting married in St Thomas- Marriott Frenchman's Reef
4. When are you getting married-December 13, 2008
5. who is you WC-Laura, from the resort
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:19 PM
If there's anything I can scout out for the rest of you St. Thomas brides while I'm down there, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:24 PM
Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:41 AM
Natali- Im from Statesville, about 45 mins from Charlotte!!
Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:06 PM
My fiance and I are also considering Limetree because they have a nice grassy area for those people in my party who aren't too keen on the sand. Haha. Where will your reception be? Are you working with Janelle?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users