Photo

LALA's Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Review 12/07 (long)(pics)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#11 PaulaV

PaulaV
  • VIP Member
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:34 PM

Great review Kate!
    Congratulations!

More pics please!

#12 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:53 PM

Yay Kate, I am so glad everything went to perfectly. I can't wait to see more pics, I want to see what your hair and make-up and everything looked like, I can't tell in these pics.

I love love love your dress and you looked stunning in it. I am so glad everything went to so well and you had such a great time.

#13 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:16 PM

wow what a great and thorough review -that is going to be so helpful to so many of the dreams cabo brides! i am so excited to see the rest of your pictures - the colors are awesome and the spanx pic is FUNNY!

#14 REBECCA

REBECCA
        • VIP Member
        • 1,825 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:27 PM

Great review Kate! I used Maye, Mariana, Juan & DJ Ricardo at my wedding too! Your reviews of them was very much how I remembered them to be. Sounds like it was awesome! Now I want to go back to Dreams!!

Can't wait to see Juan's pics!
          Rebecca
          <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
          Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#15 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:29 PM

What a treat, I love logging on first thing and seeing a review, let alone YOURS! First I have to say you looked stunning in your dress!! I can't wait to see more. Love the colors with the BM dresses, the center pieces look cool too. And I laughed my ass off with the Spank photo. That's awesome!!

Seems like everything went really good and smooth for the most part. I'm sooo excited to see Juan's pics. i hope he sends you a teaser to tie you(and us) over :P

Fabulous review and very in depth!

#16 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:38 PM

YAY! i'm so glad everything went smoothly! i LOVE your color scheme! can't wait to see more pics like the spanx one!

#17 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:41 PM

You looked stunning on your wedding day! Your dress was the perfect choice....very flattering! I can't wait till we see more pics...

Thank you so much for your very detailed review! I love it, love it love it!!!!

#18 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 01:41 PM

Great review and you look amazing in your dress. But I have to say I'm a bit disappointed you didn't post more pics.. :-)

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:07 PM

Kate, great review!! i can't wait to see Juan's pics...so exciting! i am bummed people got sick...but ice in downtown is a no-no...

remember folks, if you can get a prescrition of cipro, do it...i have never had to use it but it makes me feel better knowing it is there.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#20 SusanK

SusanK
                • VIP Member
                • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:17 PM

Congrats Mrs.!
                  What a great review. I'm sure all the future Dreams brides are very grateful! You look wonderful. I love the dress and can't wait to see more pics!
                  Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users