Photo

We might be cancelling our Site Visit

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:16 PM

Oh Jaime, I'm so glad you guys were able to work it out. You know, those few changes in your budget will make a HUGE difference. You'll have your deposit before you know it. Good luck with your site visit!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:07 PM

Jen & Rachel - THANKS!!!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:11 PM

Yay Jaime! I'm glad you guys are going, I know how much you are looking forward to it. Have a wonderful time

#14 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:27 PM

I am glad you are going, and sometimes cooking at home together can be romantic :) Just get some 2 buck chuck wine and you are good to go!! :)

#15 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:15 PM

cooking together can be a lot of fun and does save a ton of money. Have fun and why didn't I know about this puppy...what kind of puppy are you getting? So excited for you.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:50 PM

OMG we are going through the same thing. We are stressed about money yet we find the money to go out to eat...go figure. Growing up SUCKS! Have a wonderful time.

#17 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,680 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
            • LocationUtah

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:06 PM

OK that was really alarming jamie. I'm glad you guys are going. yo got my nerves going I must admit.

PV is going to be wonderful. I know how much you've been looking forward to this. And just think you'll be getting married in PV soon too! You're going to love it. Who knows maybe you and martin need this time alone together. Just remember to relax with one another. Dinners at home are great for this. We try to not eat with the TV on, we talk so much more. It's great company.

WOOHOO PV!! Have fun!

#18 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:52 PM

Hooray Jaime, I was starting to read this thread and start crying for you too until I continued and saw you decided to go....So happy for you! You're going to check out the Mayan Palace in PV right? Will its very pretty...I love the pools... :) I know you guys will have a great time. :)

#19 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
              • 2,302 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 01:14 AM

I'm glad everything worked out for you guys!
                2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#20 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 02:02 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lizz
                  Yay Jaime! I'm glad you guys are going, I know how much you are looking forward to it. Have a wonderful time
                  I am glad you are going, and sometimes cooking at home together can be romantic :) Just get some 2 buck chuck wine and you are good to go!! :)
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Christine
                  cooking together can be a lot of fun and does save a ton of money. Have fun and why didn't I know about this puppy...what kind of puppy are you getting? So excited for you.
                  We've tried the cooking together thing before but I usually end up running Martin out of the kitchen (control freak much?! haha). We're going into it with a completely different mindframe this go around though so I'm happy :)

Christine - we are hoping to adopt a Westie puppy! I haven't said much cause it's been a long process but in the end we settled on a great Westie Rescue Org in Oklahoma. This is the little 9 wk old we hope to adopt (her name is Keeley):
                  OMG we are going through the same thing. We are stressed about money yet we find the money to go out to eat...go figure. Growing up SUCKS! Have a wonderful time.
                  haha yes growing up does SUCK! lol but I enjoy learning the new things that come with getting older. I've always looked forward to growing older - I'm weird like that I guess ;P

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Raeka
                  OK that was really alarming jamie. I'm glad you guys are going. yo got my nerves going I must admit.

PV is going to be wonderful. I know how much you've been looking forward to this. And just think you'll be getting married in PV soon too! You're going to love it. Who knows maybe you and martin need this time alone together. Just remember to relax with one another. Dinners at home are great for this. We try to not eat with the TV on, we talk so much more. It's great company.

WOOHOO PV!! Have fun!
                  Sorry to scare you! I was scared too!!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DreaW
                  Hooray Jaime, I was starting to read this thread and start crying for you too until I continued and saw you decided to go....So happy for you! You're going to check out the Mayan Palace in PV right? Will its very pretty...I love the pools... :) I know you guys will have a great time. :)
                  Drea - Awe you're sweet to cry for me! lol
                  Yep, we're going to visit the Mayan Palace and Las Caletas, among others. Can't wait! Send good healing thoughts out there for me so I can be on the top of my game!
                  I'm glad everything worked out for you guys!
                  Me too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  On a side note work went well tonight and I sold 4 pieces which is great for the whole money issue.

Thanks again everyone for all your support and kind words. Y'all really are the best, I'm so glad I have you all in my life!!!! (Ok, I'm getting all cheesy now )

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users