Photo

how long did you book your photographer for?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#111 Danz

Danz
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:46 AM

We booked ours for 5 or 6 hours I think. I wanted to make sure we have him for me getting ready, and for the reception. I love reception pictures and I didn't want to miss out on any of them. We are also doing a TTD the next day which is 1-2 hours I think. We definately aren't skimping on the photo/video portion of our wedding. Those are the only things we will have after everything is said and done.

#112 Natalie2012

Natalie2012
    • 212 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:54 PM

We booked Merrick Cousley...6 hours and TTD...His work looks amazing and he is quick to reply:)

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

any suggestions for montego bay or ocho rios photographers?

#113 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:22 PM

how much was he?

Originally Posted by Natalie2012 

We booked Merrick Cousley...6 hours and TTD...His work looks amazing and he is quick to reply:)

#114 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
        • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

We are bringing our photographer with us.  Pictures are the one thing I want more than anything else so I'm psyched he agreed and more than willing to pay the cost :)

#115 gracimurano

gracimurano
          • Banned
          • 69 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

hi there girls, I need your help... The website I work for is writing a book about Photobombs, and one of the categories is Wedding Photobomb... do any of you have photobombs pictures in your album and want the picture credited in our book? Please PM if you can help, here is the info:

You know what a Photobomb is, don't you? And wouldn't you like to walk into any book store in the world and point out YOUR photo in a book! Now's your chance. Oddee, an entertainment blog on oddities, has secured their first book deal and are putting together a fun book about Photobombs.

And they want your help. If you have your own hilarious photobombs lying around, send them to Oddee for a chance to be included in the book. They also give you a photo credit so you can see your name in print too. How cool is that? You must own these pictures and be willing to give Oddee permission to print them in the book.

Find out more about the Oddee book project and also some examples of the types of Photobombs they're looking for.

http://www.oddee.com/item_97955.aspx

#116 SparksFly

SparksFly
            • 219 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

Thanks for the info!

#117 lolo411

lolo411
              • 160 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

I am still trying to decide on this. We are a small group of about 16 and only having a reception dinner so I think we'll only need 3-4 hours. 

#118 joda

joda
                • 205 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

We booked LaLuna for 6 hours on the wedding day and a TTD session 2 days later. Not cheap, but photography is one of the most important things to me.

#119 Kristy28

Kristy28
                  • 160 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

We are bringing our photographer from home. He will be shooting 10 hrs the day of the wedding as I want pics from getting ready at 1pm until our beach reception is over at 11pm. He is also shooting the welcome dinner and two other 2 hours sessions for us during the week.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#120 bride81

bride81
                    • 216 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

i am glad I found this!  My FI and I decided the things we are going to spend money on is a dj and photographer.  We are looking at a few, and they all seem to be about the same prices- EXPENSIVE!!  But, its our wedding day and this is one of the most important things to us!  I think we are going for 6 hours +TTD session the next day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users