Sign in to follow this  
tvt

How much did you spend on BM presents?

Just curious what most people are spending.

Edit: to be more clear I posted the prices on the poll as a per BM price

I'm not sure.. my friends/family are not usually accustomed to this. I've come out in several weddings and I can only think of a few presents, my SIL, cousin and friend each gave us matching earings and bracelets (from downtown L.A. about $10 each), my other cousin gave us a flower accessory. Now that i look back they all gave "gifts" that we would use for our BM attire, lol.

I'm not sure if I will, however, I have the opportunity of flying in 2 hair/make-uo artist. The deal is I pay for their travel (flights, hotel) and they will do my entire bridal party (9 MOH's) my mother and myself. Thats 11 people!

Again, I don't know if its going to happen, but its still a posibility, especially when I have my mother and SIL encouraging me to do it, lol!

I've spent way too much, but I can't help myself! My colors are pink and green and every time I see something in those colors, I have to buy it...haha! I have 8 BMs and so far I've gotten them: personalized beach totes, picture frames, jewelry pouches, luggage tags, spa gift certificates, flip flops and starfish necklaces. For my sisters, I also am paying for their hair and got them Coach key chains. I NEED to stop buying them stuff!!!!

i'm getting custom made purses (between 90-130), cheapo bracelet and matching earrings...i'll prob wind up getting something else too, but only b/c i have 3 bms...i'll def. get something more for my sister, who is my moh.

Sorry, I was a little confused, I put how much I spent PER BM. I spent around $70 per BM and about $120 on my MOH. So I hope that helps clarify it.

I only have 2 so I could get them more. I got them each a Tiffany starfish necklace as their main gift. I am paying for their mani/pedi at Dreams. I also got them some extra stuff for their OOT bag - a travel candle, a little coin purse, and a travel mirror from Sephora.