New Cabo Bride

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 pbbride6907

• 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:35 PM

Hello All! My name is Heather Smith. I am so excited to have found this forum! Hopefully it will provide me with lots and lots of help, because I am clueless right now!
    I am from Atlanta, GA and have been engaged for a year, but we are totally changing gears with our wedding. We've had our honeymoon planned in Cabo San Lucas for a while now, and just got a wild hair to ditch everything and just get married there too! We will be staying at the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and are now trying to book the chapel there for the ceremony. Our date is June 9, 2007.
    I'm working on a bit of a budget, so I'm looking for a great photographer and videographer at a decent price, and searching for a minister/pastor to marry us as well!
    I'd appreciate any and all help!
    Talk soon!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:00 PM

welcome heather!! you came to the right place...there is lots of cabo info here as well as a few PB brides.

if you look in the cabo vendor section, there is alot of info on photographers and videographers.

also, there is some minister/officiant information.

good luck...let us know how we can help!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

• 1,188 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:50 PM

there are some great vendors on this board and we are happy to help with ideas! It will be no problem to plan your wedding since you have found this group of girl! We look forward to hearing all about your planning and sharing ideas! WELCOME!
      Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

#4 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:56 PM

Hi Heather -
        Great to see you here! - This forum will totally help you get all of your planning done - easily... These Cabo brides have it down to a science!

I have sent you a reply to your email... Hope to hear from you soon.

#5 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:57 PM

Welcome and Congratulations, you are sure to find all the help you can get here.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#6 Janet

• VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:13 PM

Welcome Heather! You have definitely come to the right place :)

I used Marci (BVP) as my videographer and she and her husband were great and affordable, too!

Let us know how else we can help!

#7 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
            • 931 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:15 PM

welcome~ the pueblo bonito is beautiful!

#8 JENGONDA9

• 163 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:37 PM

Welcome! I am using Manuel Burgoin for my photos and I know he aslo does videography. His website is www.weddingsinloscabos.com

Have fun!
                Jen & Aaron
                January 13, 2007

#9 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:38 AM

Welcome. As many have said so far - this is the place to come for whatever you need. So many girls here have been or will be married in Cabo, and they're soooo helpful!

#10 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:48 AM

Hi welcome to the board. Are you planning on having a legal wedding in Cabo? How many quests are you expecting? Were getting married on June 5th, and orginally planned to be wed on Pedregal Beach but since the site visit we moved it to the Sheraton. Please let me know if you have any questinos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users