Photo

Riu Ocho Rios Rooms

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 jesjess

jesjess
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 04:36 AM

How great of you to put all the pictures of the rooms in one thread! We stay in the jacuzzi suite, and after seeing the pictures I can hardly wait, to sit with my fresh husband on top of the balcony in the jacuzzi in the sun with a glass of champagne...

#22 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by gemma555
      we are sharing our room with my 2 daughters, one isgoing to be nearly 2 in a cot, the other is 3 whilst there so do they have a bed for a 3rd person or is it a sofa bed?
      I'm not sure if they have a sofa bed. I dont think so, but I could be wrong.

#23 DLyteful

DLyteful
      • 879 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jesjess
        How great of you to put all the pictures of the rooms in one thread! We stay in the jacuzzi suite, and after seeing the pictures I can hardly wait, to sit with my fresh husband on top of the balcony in the jacuzzi in the sun with a glass of champagne...
        No problem! The Jacuzzi sweet is going to be amazing! If you get the one with the balcony it is going to have an amazing view. It will be perfect.

#24 carrieandjoe

carrieandjoe
        • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:23 PM

I was told that Suites are not Ocean Front. I booked an ocean front room and asked about upgrading, but my TA said that we cannot get a suite unless we move out of the Ocean Front category. Does anyone have any info on this? I'd really love to have the extra room and jacuzzi! Thanks!

#25 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
          • 99 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 11:49 AM

these look great i am still debating between ROR and RNegril

#26 J&M

J&M
            • 173 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:15 PM

Here's a thread about the rooms

#27 katman

katman
              • 170 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

Ugh...I really hate how the "King beds" in the basic rooms are just two doubles pushed together!! How do they get away with calling that a king bed?
                I feel like my guests will be disappointed about that :( Anyone have any experience with this? Does a couple pretty much have to share one side of the bed in order to cuddle?
                Are ALL basic king rooms set up this way?

I'm kind of upset that I'm learning about this after booking my wedding. The website advertises KING beds so that's what I expected.  I know it may be a silly thing to be knit-picky about, I just want all our couple friends and young families to be happy with their holiday :(

#28 MrsJane

MrsJane
                • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Yay! I'm excited for our jacuzzi balcony suite! Let the year of honeymooning begin in style!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users