Sign in to follow this  
DLyteful

Riu Ocho Rios Rooms

Hey! I thought I would place the pictures I found of the Rio Ocho Rios rooms in one place. It might help some of the new ROR brides.

Here you go:

Standard Room

Click the image to open in full size.

Junior Suite

Suite

Jacuzzi on balcony

Thanks for posting those! I want the suite with the jacuzzi on the balcony (obviously!), but have to wait and see if it's in the budget!

I booked the JR suite, but I hope to get an upgrade to a full suite but the jacuzzi on the balcony would be so so so nice. I'm with you girls we ALL need the Jacuzzi on the balcony !!! and from what I understand the jacuzzi on the balcony suites have two balconies... so you have to go up some stairs to get to the outside jacuzzi!!! To nice!

Does anyone know (and I know it will vary by time of year) how much the junior suite is?

We wanted the Jacuzzi suite for 6 days in June and our TA quoted us 1606 per person. The total would've come to a little over 3,000 and we can NOT afford that....not just for the room but it would be nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Debra~ View Post
Does anyone know (and I know it will vary by time of year) how much the junior suite is?

We wanted the Jacuzzi suite for 6 days in June and our TA quoted us 1606 per person. The total would've come to a little over 3,000 and we can NOT afford that....not just for the room but it would be nice!
I can't remember how much we paid per nite for the junior suite, but the day after the wedding we got a free upgrade so I was glad we didn't pay for a suite.