Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Where did my posts go?

I am posting this reply so I can see if I lost any posts, although, I can't really remember how many I had.

Huh, I can't tell. I think it should be higher than that give how active I am, but I really can't remember.

i think the mods are getting rid of old posts which means some post are deleted which means our number delets....lol i had a lot of useless posts...does that mean our points get deleted..ummm

oh wow - i hadn't thought of that. we are definitely on a mission to clean up the forum, and that includes deleting old posts or merging duplicate/similar posts. we had never thought that it would delete your post count!

Yup, it's cleaning time! We are deleting, consolidating, and weeding through all the old threads. If you have a lot of posts in the "chit chat" areas, probably some of your threads will now be gone. If it's any consolation, it affects everyone and equally- we're all going to be down posts! But, it will keep the forum cleaner and more efficient :)

Edited to add: As I posted this I noticed that I'm down about 200 or 300 posts. Yup, we're all getting hit!