Sign in to follow this  
br1de2b308

Hello!

Hello brides to be,

My name is Judy and my wedding date is May 8, 2008 at Occidental Grand Xcaret in Playa del Carmen Mexico. Whoever said planning a destination wedding was less stressful was wrong. Any advice/suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!

Hi there! Congratulations on your wedding - you are getting married on my birthday! I am getting married on 4/10/08 in Cancun - so I know what you mean about being stressed - I just bought a new issue of Brides mag today and it had lots of helpful hints! My biggest stress is what to have my bridesmaids/groomsmen wear!! Good luck w/ everything and welcome!!

Betsy

Congrats... and you couldnt be more right. Or maybe I am making it harder than it really is. Its hard BECAUSE its a destination wedding, you cant be there!!

Hello and welcome. I was in the same boat as you but this forum has been fabulous. Just take it one thing at a time and it will all come together. The hardest part for me was picking the location and you already have that down. Let us know what we can help you with.

I know Galit is getting married at the OGX. I am sure she will give you a lot of information. I was there on a site visit and the resort is very nice.

Best of luck!