Sign in to follow this  
linaco80

Help Me Picking My Gown- 2 Options-Vote Please

I find trying on a size that is closer to yours always makes a huge difference. They can clip it all they want but in the end the one that the size fits better has a higher pull :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You look gorgeous in both!! I really like both but I agree with number 2 - fits you beautifully and photographs a bit nicer

I think I tried on 1 too haha... I remember the combo of the ruching and lace, and the saleslady telling me it was a very unique combo in a wedding dress

All,

I know this is very personal and what your heart feels. My mom has been my best companion to choose this dress, however we both are in love with these two. I never knew that choosing your gown would be such a complicated experience, I basically loved them all, but decided to choose the two finals and now I am in trouble because I just LOVED them both. My style is a very fitted mermaid/trumpet

One is from Venus size 10 that got clipped, smaller will fit better. no beads or major things with a shorter train, love the line on this one.

the second one is size 4 Maggie Sottero and it has a larger train and it is more glamorous, I love it and just dont know what to do, the line is pretty too and can be fitted better..

what do you recommend?? please choose :) (I might sound c-r-a-z-y)

Hi linaco80 i would like to choose the second one :)

Good luck for You

• Like 1

I agree with everyone else. You look fabulous in both, but #2 is definitely my favourite :)

• Like 1

@Tracy989@tygrrlily

It's tough, but fun to try all these gowns! I am happy everyone has helped.

Thank you ALL of you. I also saw another one from allure that I loved but at this point I stopped looking because it gets worse :-)

I will choose my pic #2

• Like 1

#2 is stunning on you! congrats!

• Like 1