Dreams Riviera Cancun 2015 Brides
Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:32 PM
Are you having issues downloading the pictures on this site? At times, I noticed the pics are not completely accessible via the mobile app but are easy to view via my PC...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:23 AM
@phdtck1OMG So exciting
I was able to figure out the pictures. I was on this forum for hours last night reading all you guys ideas. they are so help and ease some of my anxiety, as I was clueless. I want to work on the wedding welcome letter and survival guide this weekend. Any ideas?
Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:40 PM
I am cleaning house and selling tons of great wedding items you will need for your destination wedding.
I didn't know brides sold on this blog when I first joined months before my wedding. Now that it's over, wish I had of known before paying full price on decorations I used for only a few hours. Don't be like me!!!
Here's what I'm selling:
* White Sheers/Fabric - $85 for both. (Perfect for the gazebo/alter. Very long and the material is much more flowy than organza).
* Decorative Hangers - $10 Each (Bride, Flower Girl, bridesmaid, junior bridesmaid)
* White Moroccan Lanterns for Centerpieces - $18 Each (STUNNING! Your Will definitely make a statement with these!)
* White Petal Overlays - $20 each (I have 8). Stunning! Gorgeous! Posh!
* Victoria Secret bridal tank & Just married tank - $20 Each. (Perfect for photo op)
* Mexican Fiesta decor items:
-serapes runners ($10 ea.),
-small colorful lanterns in assorted bright colors ($10 ea.)
-Papel Picado (Mexican tissue Paper Banner) - $20 (13ft . unused, colorful, XL, and gorgeous!!! ($20)
(All are perfect for a welcome party or event with a Mexican theme - Stand out!).
* Vera Wang Hayden bridal gown - $1500 or best offer (Size 12/14 - perfect for garden/ beach ceremony or Trash the dress).
* Sand ceremony picture frame box - $20
* White Floral backdrop garland - $15 Each. (Use these to make your backdrop POP! So soft! Flowy! And gorgeous! Great alternative to using the crystal curtain that they charge a fortune for and that everyone has)
* Lanterns - $18 each (I have 8 - all are one size 18", looks great with LED candles)
* White sequin tablecloth 72" - $40 (lovely and nice and will be stunning for the sweetheart table or cake table.)
These items do Not include shipping. I can send what ever you want in bulk so it can be cheaper to ship.
Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:27 AM
I was unable to copy and paste my review. Here it is attached. I hope it helps.
Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:48 PM
Do any one know where I can get a guest book with black pages? I want to do a Polaroid guest book
Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:55 AM
i currently have 56 Adults and 2 children confirmed. I have the dreams of love package and im a bit confused on the menus. Did you have to pay the 110 per person for the buffet? Or did you just have to add the 17 to the additional guest over the 20 of the package? Elisa hasn't been contacting me as quickly.but i presume its because im not a priority right now. Just trying to get some input to organize my budget.
@SchroederWedding2015 I was able to pick and choose different things from different menus. My menu:
mixed greens with vegetables
chicken caesar salad
potato salad with scallions
homemade bread and rolls
Hot Dish: cajun roasted potatoes
corn on the cob
chicken breast stuffed with spinach
Show Cooking: jamaican chicken
cajun beef brochettes
BBQ pork ribs
Dessert: coconut and rum cake
No I haven't heard anything specific about that food, I'm just going based on what I know I like.
Re the maracas, I didn't have any payment issue actually, that was another bride. But they are being shipped to the resort and will be arriving the day I get there, so cant give a full review yet but im sure it will be fine!
Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:36 PM
- racht33 likes this
58 guests plus bride and groom
Reception: Pool Deck
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users