Sign in to follow this  
Cherina

TOMS WEDDING???

I am thinking of having a TOMS wedding, it gives back (every shoe you buy = a shoe for a child in need) and some are cute. Men's, women's, children's, even toddler (tiny TOMS). They have wedges, classic, ballet, glitter and a shiney blush and ivory. I think they will be super comfy and practical for the beach and sand walking and the pics of the entire bridal party in TOMS. Am I crazy ??? What do you think?400 400

Thats a cute idea Cherina! Especially since there's some charity behind it. I was looking for different options for my beach wedding. I'm not a fan of going barefoot and then wear shoes at the reception.. I don't want ashy feet! thatswck.gifeek.gif ... and these are an alternative to the "chucks" other ladies have worn.

Thanks!

That's was my thinking and I don't like the feeling if sand between my ties. Chucks are too casual even for me. The toms have a wedding line with some really casual yet slightly bridal. I may even bling mine out.

I love this idea, I almost chose for ourselves but decided not to. Have you ever owned any? They are SO comfortable. Just an FYI, if you go this route, I recommend buying 1/2 size smaller than your usual shoe. After a few wears they stretch out and form more to your feet.

I wore TOMS for my reception - silver sequins! sooooo comfy. this is my 3rd pair of TOMS, I just love them.