Secret Santa 2007

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#11 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:00 AM

I am in, but I don't really have the time to send a PM with all my wants and stuff, too much going on right now, but I want to get in before the deadline, so count me in.

Also, if you need any help Drea, I am here for you, when I get back from the wedding of course. lol

#12 Jenn

Jenn
    • 1,557 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:53 AM

I'm in... will post wants later though. Need to think about this :)

#13 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
      • 547 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:41 AM

Andrea,
        Did you get my PM with my info yesterday? I did not include any wants yet, I will send them when I come up with some ideas.
        http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
        Amy & Aaron
        May 10, 2008
        Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#14 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AmyInMI
          Andrea,
          Did you get my PM with my info yesterday? I did not include any wants yet, I will send them when I come up with some ideas.
          hi Amy I did get your PM with your info, thank you.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julesr
          I am in, but I don't really have the time to send a PM with all my wants and stuff, too much going on right now, but I want to get in before the deadline, so count me in.

Also, if you need any help Drea, I am here for you, when I get back from the wedding of course. lol
          Thank you Julie, I will let you know, though I think I can handle it :) Making a list of names right now and then once we reach deadline to registar I will put all the names in a hat and figure out who the SS's will be :) Thank you....

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lissah
          Oh ya and one more quick question...should the $25 include shipping, or no?
          I think we should say the gift should be $25 not including shipping.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
          Drea - what is a 'whatever'? is that just saying that you are open to whatever the other person wants to buy?
          The "whatever" is basically a choice for the SS to choose to buy something not on the person's list. They can buy that person whatever, so it's a surprise if they choose.

Also Lissah - i suggest the gift amount is $25 and then shipping on top of that - what do you think?
          I agree with this...gift be $25 not including shipping

#15 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for clarifying the shipping thing, girls!

Ok I've finally come up with my wants...I didn't think it would be this difficult!!

1. Gift Card (VS, Sephora, Crate & Barrel, Spa Finder, Amazon, Bath & Body Works...wherever really! it doesn't even matter if it can only be used in the U.S. because i'm there often enough :) )
            2. Books (A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Road, Middlesex, A Long Way Gone (Memoirs of a Boy Soldier), Water for Elephants)
            3. Anything to keep me warm this winter (scarves, mitts, warm fuzzy socks, hot chocolate, tea, anything!)

My "whatever" - pretty stationery

#16 marie87

marie87
            • 54 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 08:15 PM

This is a really good idea! I still feel fairly new and I'm not as talkative as I'd want to be on the forum. But I'd like to participate too. I'll post my wants when I get around to deciding

#17 Lizzy

Lizzy
              • 501 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:11 AM

OK Drea, Moms in! I will PM you right away.
                My list is:

Something pretty for Maggie's wedding, a remembrance of all of you beautiful ladies

A Christmas ornament

Whatever SS chooses
                For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#18 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:40 PM

just wanted to bump this thread so everyone who wants to can sign up for this years Secret Santa :)

girls please also remember to send me your wish list.
                  Thanks,
                  Andrea

#19 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

I already PM'd you my info and I keep forgetting to create a list, so I am just going to do it!

1. Scrapbook supplies - embellishments, tools, whatever
                    2. Wine (Pinot Grigio) or gift cert to winery
                    3. picture frames, comfy pj's (sz sm), books, random things, etc.

Whatever is FINE with me!

#20 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

Drea, I'm pretty sure I PMed you with my address (if not, let me know!).

Here is my list:
                      1. passport cover and luggage tag
                      2. blue starfish jewel for bouquet (I'd really like to have one I can keep)
                      3. gift cards: Target, Old Navy, whatever

I'm really open to anything, so a surprise gift would be fun too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users