Photo

Moon Palace- 2014

• Please log in to reply
1012 replies to this topic

#281 WillbeaBriggs

WillbeaBriggs
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

Hi everyone just had my wedding pack from Thomas Cook and all it does is say ifs and maybe and contradicts itself all the way through! Anyone know if you have to have documents legalized if from the uk? Thanks

#282 jenvens7

jenvens7
    • 51 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by charmedhk 

Hi jenvens7,

Im getting married on June 7th 2014 at moon palace. I wanted to know how you were able to get the kids stay free promotion they are offering with ur group rate? What did you say? I would love to offer my guests with kids the same perk. Thanks for the info.

Hey charmedhk, I asked my travel agent to check with the resort and they were able to honor the 2013 summer promotion and they agreed! We only have to pay for transportation from the airport to the resort for all kids under 12. For kids 12-17, they have the pay the regular child fee. 

Good luck!!!

#283 smilenstacy

smilenstacy
      • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

I'm getting married at Moon Palace on June 29, 2014, and I'm trying to figure out where to have the private events. We're planning on having a welcome dinner the day before the wedding, and a cocktail reception followed by dinner reception on the day of the wedding. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on locations that would be suitable for around 100 people? I'm leaning towards terraces for all the events, so there'd be a nice view of the beach, but there are so many terraces between Nizuc, Sunrise and Moon Grand! 

Any suggestions/feedback or pictures would be helpful! 

Thanks!

#284 charmedhk

charmedhk
        • 12 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

Oh okay, thanks for the info. So kids under 12 are honored in the kids stay free and 12-17 are at the child group rate they quote, correct?

sorry just wanted clarification b/c my sisters have a 6 y/o and 8 y/o.  Thanksss for your help, much appreciated!!

#285 jenvens7

jenvens7
          • 51 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by charmedhk 

Oh okay, thanks for the info. So kids under 12 are honored in the kids stay free and 12-17 are at the child group rate they quote, correct?

sorry just wanted clarification b/c my sisters have a 6 y/o and 8 y/o.  Thanksss for your help, much appreciated!!

That's correct! :) Your sisters kids should be able to stay free! 

#286 scolen

scolen
            • 153 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

Have you starting calling or emailing around? 

#287 Vivi224

Vivi224
              • Site Supporter
              • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Hi charmedhk,

I'm also getting married there on June 7, 2014! I'm having a Catholic ceremony at the chapel.

#288 Britt

Britt
                • 97 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by smilenstacy 

I'm getting married at Moon Palace on June 29, 2014, and I'm trying to figure out where to have the private events. We're planning on having a welcome dinner the day before the wedding, and a cocktail reception followed by dinner reception on the day of the wedding. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on locations that would be suitable for around 100 people? I'm leaning towards terraces for all the events, so there'd be a nice view of the beach, but there are so many terraces between Nizuc, Sunrise and Moon Grand! 

Any suggestions/feedback or pictures would be helpful! 

Thanks!

http://www.bestdesti...40#post_1944907

This feed has pictures of all the possible areas! I hope that helps!

#289 ckl22

ckl22
                  • 22 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Has anyone had their hair/makeup done at the resort? I'm a little worried about that for myself and all of my bridesmaids. Thanks!

#290 WillbeaBriggs

WillbeaBriggs
                    • 13 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hi I'm worried about the make up too I have really sensitive skin and hoping they will use my own. I'm lucky with hair as I have 3 hairdressers with me, my mum, aunt & friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users