OOT Bags This or that?

I was waffling too and ultimately decided yes to OOT bags and so far it's been one of my most fun projects to do. I ordered 50 canvas tote bags from VistaPrint. These will be printed with the logo I designed below on them. Found a great coupon on retailmenot.com and got 50% off and free shipping on these. Yay! Then I will be filling them with: - welcome letter to guests - postcards I created on Zazzle.com and a pen - plastic tumblers with straws from discountmugs.com - Oh Sh*t Kit: (shout wipes, emergen-c, advil, pepto, alka-seltzer, band-aids, aloe, hand sanitizer, chap stick, tissues, altoids) - customized matches with our names/wedding date (this is so guests can light their wish lanterns on the beach after the wedding) - a little bag that will have graham crackers, a marshmallow and chocolate so guests can make s'mores at the bonfire the first night, which is when I'll be giving the bags out. logo for tote bag: 700
CUTE LOGO!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waffling too and ultimately decided yes to OOT bags and so far it's been one of my most fun projects to do.

I ordered 50 canvas tote bags from VistaPrint. These will be printed with the logo I designed below on them. Found a great coupon on retailmenot.com and got 50% off and free shipping on these. Yay!

Then I will be filling them with:

- welcome letter to guests

- postcards I created on Zazzle.com and a pen

- plastic tumblers with straws from discountmugs.com

- Oh Sh*t Kit: (shout wipes, emergen-c, advil, pepto, alka-seltzer, band-aids, aloe, hand sanitizer, chap stick, tissues, altoids)

- customized matches with our names/wedding date (this is so guests can light their wish lanterns on the beach after the wedding)

- a little bag that will have graham crackers, a marshmallow and chocolate so guests can make s'mores at the bonfire the first night, which is when I'll be giving the bags out.

logo for tote bag:

Your logo is adorable, how did u make it? Details plz if u don't mind! It looks so professional :) Kara

Originally Posted by MK71809 View Post

Your logo is adorable, how did u make it? Details plz if u don't mind!

It looks so professional :)

Kara

Super easy! I just made it in MS Word. I first Googled free fonts and found one I liked, then downloaded it. This one is called Dreamland and for some reason it looked Jamaican to me. :) I also Googled images of purple palm trees, found that one, and just added it to a blank word doc then typed Jamaica below in my new font and wedding colors.

we did one per couple (for the couples), and then one per person if they were singles traveling together. 

Originally Posted by poorplaces View Post

Did you gals make a bag for each person? Or did you make one per couple/one per family?