Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3871 dallace

dallace
  • 220 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

Thank you!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! And its fairly breezy so I won't die of heat exaustion lol

#3872 dallace

dallace
    • 220 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

Thank you!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! And its fairly breezy so I won't die of heat exaustion lol

#3873 dallace

dallace
      • 220 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:02 AM

Sorry for the multiple posts! I'm on my cell phone and apparently its gettinv a little post happy.

#3874 daizyduke

daizyduke
        • 230 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

Hi Strarry,

Your date is getting close.  I can't believe how quicly time is flying.  You look beautiful!  I remember when you were deciding between dresses.  I think you made the best choice. 

And better to take it in than worry about the dress not fitting. I bought my dress a bit looser as well, just in case. 

Originally Posted by starrysim 

I finally picked up my dress a week ago, but unfortunately I need to do alterations.  I really wish I had ordered one size smaller, but I was afraid.  I ended up losing some weight, too, so it needs to be taken in quite a bit through the waist.  And the bust of course, that would've had to be done no matter what.  The length might actually be ok - it would only need to be shortened by a teeny bit, so I'm not sure if it will be worth the cost to do it.  I'm soooo excited to wear it, I'm in love with it!

IMG_6587.jpg

me1.jpg

#3875 kymish

kymish
          • 163 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

mydress.jpg

#3876 Melissa727

Melissa727
            • Site Supporter
            • 50 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:11 PM

Posted Image This is my dress, not me in it though! Lol. It is being altered as we speak so I should have a pic of me at the final fitting soon. :-)

#3877 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

I love this dress!!

Originally Posted by Melissa727 

45fdab98-72c3-e2d9.jpg
                This is my dress, not me in it though! Lol. It is being altered as we speak so I should have a pic of me at the final fitting soon. :-)

#3878 Labebita911

Labebita911
                • 303 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

beautiful!

Originally Posted by starrysim 

I finally picked up my dress a week ago, but unfortunately I need to do alterations.  I really wish I had ordered one size smaller, but I was afraid.  I ended up losing some weight, too, so it needs to be taken in quite a bit through the waist.  And the bust of course, that would've had to be done no matter what.  The length might actually be ok - it would only need to be shortened by a teeny bit, so I'm not sure if it will be worth the cost to do it.  I'm soooo excited to wear it, I'm in love with it!

IMG_6587.jpg

me1.jpg

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3879 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                  • 237 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

Starrysim,

Totally agree with daizyduke!! I debated getting a size smaller than they recommended because things always seem to be too big for me when I order by measurements. SOOOOO glad I didn't- there's NO way it would have fit. So much easier to alter in. Looks beautiful! :)

Originally Posted by daizyduke 

Hi Strarry,

Your date is getting close.  I can't believe how quicly time is flying.  You look beautiful!  I remember when you were deciding between dresses.  I think you made the best choice. 

And better to take it in than worry about the dress not fitting. I bought my dress a bit looser as well, just in case. 

#3880 heavenone

heavenone
                    • 169 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:17 PM

I think both dresses are gorgeous -- you can't go wrong with either! Having tried on Dress 1 and LOVED - i know it's definitely a bit more sexy and fitted than dress 2 so it depends on what you're looking for. Dress 2 might give you a bit more freedom of movement.

Originally Posted by kthun 

Hi Ladies!  I cannot decide between two dresses and could use some assistance...

Dress 1  http://watters.com/P...6/#Colors:ivory   I would alter it so that the flare was a little less mermaid and a little more fit and flare (I'm only 5'2)

Dress 2  http://watters.com/P...ooBrides/14497/   I would alter the back so that it was a v on top instead of the full back lace

Help please :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users