Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2951 Sharon99

Sharon99
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

Thanks! It does make me feel better to know it's not just me! Good luck to you as well!

Originally Posted by RyGuysBride 

Dress 2 is stunning. I love the neckline! I've yet to get the "This is the one" feeling as well. It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one! Good luck Sharon99... I'm sure whatever you pick will be absolutely gorgeous!

#2952 starrysim

starrysim
    • 349 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

Girls, I had such a hard time finding my dress as well. Please just give it time, and never make a rash decision, be sure to sleep on it.  I was close to pulling the trigger on a few dresses, and looking back, they really weren't good at all.  I'm so glad I waited it out until I found something I really love.  It will happen!  And enjoy the journey - at the time I found it stressful, but now I wish I could try on some more just for the fun of it :)

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2953 Leah2012

Leah2012
      • 154 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:07 PM

I love dress #2!! Beautiful gown!!

#2954 Janet1480

Janet1480
        • 709 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

i'm with you! But i know if i go try more dresses on I am doomed LOL however wedding dress shopping is just TOO much fun! i am happy with my choice and adore my dress but i always wonder in the back of my head if i missed out on anything else cause i stopped looking LOL

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Girls, I had such a hard time finding my dress as well. Please just give it time, and never make a rash decision, be sure to sleep on it.  I was close to pulling the trigger on a few dresses, and looking back, they really weren't good at all.  I'm so glad I waited it out until I found something I really love.  It will happen!  And enjoy the journey - at the time I found it stressful, but now I wish I could try on some more just for the fun of it :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2955 Ms Di

Ms Di
          • 153 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:15 AM

Beautiful dresses

#2956 beachbum21

beachbum21
            • 438 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:33 AM

Dress number two for sure! And if you don't love it, keep looking, it's out there! :) Just found a dress at a sample sale and got such an amazing deal... But I'm definitely making some changes to it, I'm going to customize it and make it perfect!!

#2957 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
              • 614 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:35 AM

me too, I mean I'm 85% or so that the dress I bought is the one for me, but anything different would cost me $1,000 more. in some ways, I want it to be a bit more extravagent because I feel like it's my shot, but then I remember all those costume-y dresses I tried that didn't even feel real. for what I got and the money involved, I don't think I could have done better.

it's like they say on TV, like the guy, once you find the dress, you have to STOP LOOKING. : ) otherwise, you're likely to find more (or at least question your decision).

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

i'm with you! But i know if i go try more dresses on I am doomed LOL however wedding dress shopping is just TOO much fun! i am happy with my choice and adore my dress but i always wonder in the back of my head if i missed out on anything else cause i stopped looking LOL

#2958 RobbyC

RobbyC
                • Site Supporter
                • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:15 AM

Here's mine... I don't have a pic of me in it though... My mom has it. 

9pk3218_davids_bridal_wedding_dress_primary.jpg

#2959 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                  • 860 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

RobbyC that dress is beautiful! So flowy and perfect for the beach!

#2960 beachbum21

beachbum21
                    • 438 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

Hey Robbyc! That dress is really beautiful, it looks perfect for the beach :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users