Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2551 JayKay

JayKay
  • Sr. Member
  • 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:33 PM



Beautiful dress!!!

Originally Posted by Aphrodite 

This is mine..this was the sample, I'm trying on my actual dress this Saturday :o)

 

Don't mind the ridiculous face I'm making lol...unfortunately you can't see all the detail in this quality of pic.

 

 

 

 

 



 

Attached Files



#2552 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
  • Jr. Member
  • 447 posts

    Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

    You look beautiful!
     

    Originally Posted by justiner57 

    Hi Ladies,

     

    Thought I would share a picture of my wedding dress, which I'm completely in love with. It needs to be altered and have some of the train taken out but I think its perfect. Maybe a little much for a DW but were not doing in on the beach were doing a rooftop overlooking the ocean so I think it can still be dressy :)

     

    xoxo Justine

     

     

     

    P9290146 copy.JPGH



     



    #2553 deannamarie85

    deannamarie85
    • Jr. Member
    • 447 posts

      Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:42 PM



      Originally Posted by Aphrodite 

      This is mine..this was the sample, I'm trying on my actual dress this Saturday :o)

       

      Don't mind the ridiculous face I'm making lol...unfortunately you can't see all the detail in this quality of pic.

       

       

       

       

       


      I love the bottom of the dress...so romantic!

       

      Attached Files



      #2554 mmcst38

      mmcst38
      • Jr. Member
      • 237 posts

        Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:34 PM

        beautiful, I love the way the material is on the bust, unique!


        May 13, 2011
        Riu Resort
        Ochos Rios Jamaica

        #2555 Sharon99

        Sharon99
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:06 AM

          Justine this is gorgeous! I dont think its too much for a DW at all!
           

          Originally Posted by justiner57 

          Hi Ladies,

           

          Thought I would share a picture of my wedding dress, which I'm completely in love with. It needs to be altered and have some of the train taken out but I think its perfect. Maybe a little much for a DW but were not doing in on the beach were doing a rooftop overlooking the ocean so I think it can still be dressy :)

           

          xoxo Justine

           

           

           

          P9290146 copy.JPGH



           



          #2556 justiner57

          justiner57
          • Jr. Member
          • 151 posts

            Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:57 AM

            Thanks Sharon! Let's see a picture of your dress? Where are you getting married??


            Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
            ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **


            #2557 JLR1726

            JLR1726
            • Jr. Member
            • 187 posts

              Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:24 AM

              SO!!!!!!! Here are a few of the dresses I tried on this past Sunday. I had a really fun time but I am going to one more place to try a few more on this weekend. I am in LOVE with the dress with all the ruffles on the bottom. please ignore me feeling myself up in the last 2. they were just so smooth! hahahaha.

               

              IMG_0499.JPGIMG_0495.JPGIMG_1603.JPGIMG_0489.JPG



              #2558 JLR1726

              JLR1726
              • Jr. Member
              • 187 posts

                Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

                BTW- everyone looks so so pretty in all of their dresses! I am very excited for all of you



                #2559 knitgirl13

                knitgirl13
                • Jr. Member
                • 276 posts

                  Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:29 AM

                  Oooh the first one is so pretty!  It looks perfect for a DW!



                  #2560 Janet1480

                  Janet1480
                  • Member
                  • 709 posts

                    Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:35 AM

                    LOVE the first one on you! you look amazing! you make the dress, the dress doesnt make you!!! ;)

                     

                    Originally Posted by JLR1726 

                    SO!!!!!!! Here are a few of the dresses I tried on this past Sunday. I had a really fun time but I am going to one more place to try a few more on this weekend. I am in LOVE with the dress with all the ruffles on the bottom. please ignore me feeling myself up in the last 2. they were just so smooth! hahahaha.

                     

                    IMG_0499.JPGIMG_0495.JPGIMG_1603.JPGIMG_0489.JPG



                     


                    Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana





                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users