• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#1441 Lindslou

Lindslou
  • 187 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rach2011
    Absolutely LOVE your dress! I haven't started shopping for mine yet. I have been looking on websites and looking for designers and after seeing yours I'm definitely including this in my list of prospects. Beautiful!!!!
    Thanks!!!! I have to say it was the only dress I tried on that looked like it had a lace up when it didn't. I wanted the piece of mind not knowing what would happen to my body in the heat plus I love to be able to make it super tight then let it out for dinner so mine is being made with a lace up. Had to pay a bit extra but I think it's less then getting it done after. Good luck and I hope you can find your dress!!!
    Looking to share a photographer the middle of Feb 2011 in Holguin Cuba

http://tickers.Ticke....35f2/event.png

#1442 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
    • 250 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

Here's mine:

Ella Bridals

I have to admit I wasn't too excited about going out to do this because I thought it would have taken me forever to find 'the one' I didn't even try on a dozen dresses when I found it though!

My sister has the pics of me in it, keeping it away from my copmuter so the FI doesn't catch a glimpse of it by accident!

#1443 emilyk78

emilyk78
      • 220 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:15 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by soontobemrsdow
        Here's mine:

Ella Bridals

I have to admit I wasn't too excited about going out to do this because I thought it would have taken me forever to find 'the one' I didn't even try on a dozen dresses when I found it though!

My sister has the pics of me in it, keeping it away from my copmuter so the FI doesn't catch a glimpse of it by accident!
        GORGEOUS! Love it!
        ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#1444 gettingmarried

gettingmarried
        • 174 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by blondy
          Hi everyone,
          I am really torn between two dresses and need your opinion! I do have pics of me in both of them, but couldn't figure out how to post them. If it helps I am 5'8'' tall, street size 8 with an hourglass figure.

Casa Blanca Bridal :: Collections

or

Toni - by Sottero & Midgley

If I were to choose the first dress, I would probably get a sash around the natural waist.

Thanks for any and all opinions!
          Regan
          I love the Toni - it's beautiful!

#1445 Jackson2121

Jackson2121
          • 14 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:38 PM

My vote is for the Toni dress! Gorgeous! But you cant go wrong with either one!

#1446 Jackson2121

Jackson2121
            • 14 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:51 PM

Who is the designer of your dress? Love it!

#1447 Jackson2121

Jackson2121
              • 14 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

Who is the designer of your dress? I love it!!!!

#1448 atrott

atrott
                • 208 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:13 PM

I found this dress online & went to see it in person at David's Bridal. I don't think the pic does it justice because it looks alot better in person. It's VERY comfortable too! The overlay material actually has a hibiscus print to it, which doesn't show up in the pic. It was a discontinued dress & David's only had it in a size 12 so I have to do lots of alterations. The good thing about it not being available anymore is that it was banished to the $99 rack. The original tag on the dress was $499 so I'm tickled to death with my savings!

Click the image to open in full size.

#1449 *tinkertoy*

*tinkertoy*
                  • 271 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:16 PM

sooo many beautiful dresses here!!

#1450 Lolita29

Lolita29
                    • 426 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:44 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by atrott
                      I found this dress online & went to see it in person at David's Bridal. I don't think the pic does it justice because it looks alot better in person. It's VERY comfortable too! The overlay material actually has a hibiscus print to it, which doesn't show up in the pic. It was a discontinued dress & David's only had it in a size 12 so I have to do lots of alterations. The good thing about it not being available anymore is that it was banished to the $99 rack. The original tag on the dress was $499 so I'm tickled to death with my savings!

Click the image to open in full size.
                      I cant see it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users