Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Here is my new Dress....I posted a picture last October of my other dress - however my venue changed and thus so did my dress!

I love this dress bc it has texture to it and its fun!

Can't wait to wear it!!!!My New Wedding Dress

My wedding date was 2.25.11 on St. Thomas and here is my dress.  It was David's Bridal ES9808 and I trashed it the next day!  I loved the simplicty of it and the straight lines.  It also had pockets!

DSC_3272.JPG

What a gorgeous picture!!

Originally Posted by amys325 View Post

My wedding date was 2.25.11 on St. Thomas and here is my dress.  It was David's Bridal ES9808 and I trashed it the next day!  I loved the simplicty of it and the straight lines.  It also had pockets!

DSC_3272.JPG

Originally Posted by Jennybell1 View Post

Here is my new Dress....I posted a picture last October of my other dress - however my venue changed and thus so did my dress!

I love this dress bc it has texture to it and its fun!

Can't wait to wear it!!!!My New Wedding Dress

I love this!  It's got such a pretty neckline, and I love those types of ruffles on a skirt.  It will look beautiful for a destination wedding.

Originally Posted by amys325 View Post

DSC_3272.JPG

You looked stunning, your hair and makeup were perfect!  I can't believe you had the guts to really trash the dress :)

Wow, stunning dresses ladies!!! I love popping into this thread, even though we were married 2 years ago!! Hehehe I love looking at the new styles and designs ... so beautiful. And you all make such stunning, original choices on your designs and looks. Love it.

Congrats to you all!!!!

thewave.gif