Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Your dress is beautiful.  I love it!

Originally Posted by dby88 View Post

Here is my dress! I am so excited and cannot wait to show it off at our wedding in a month. I will not wear the blue sash until the reception. It's basically a blue ribbon tied in a bow.

Dress_13.jpgDress_2.jpg

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

Michelle I love it! Where did you end up buying it from?

Hi Brandy, I found it at David's Bridal then made a note of the style number from the website and then searched on every used wedding dress site possible.  I ended up finding it on recycledbride.com for only $225 shipped! (the price brand new was $500) The girl who wore it never had it altered, only had the bustle put in. The bottom edge is a little dirty, but when I shorten it that will all be gone ;)  If you're still looking for a dress or even a TTD dress, just search "used wedding dress" in google and you'll find a ton of sites. Make sure to pay with paypal so in case there are any issue you have recourse. 

Wow, great deal.  It's gorgeous!!!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by fmichelle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

Michelle I love it! Where did you end up buying it from?

Hi Brandy, I found it at David's Bridal then made a note of the style number from the website and then searched on every used wedding dress site possible.  I ended up finding it on recycledbride.com for only $225 shipped! (the price brand new was $500) The girl who wore it never had it altered, only had the bustle put in. The bottom edge is a little dirty, but when I shorten it that will all be gone ;)  If you're still looking for a dress or even a TTD dress, just search "used wedding dress" in google and you'll find a ton of sites. Make sure to pay with paypal so in case there are any issue you have recourse. 

Here is my dress!!!  The designer just finished making it, so I had to stop by the salon to try it on and take some photos.  The designer is Vwidon, a husband and wife team local to Chicago.P1020223 - Copy.JPG  P1020224 - Copy.JPG

Originally Posted by Karen&Rene View Post

Here is my dress!!!  The designer just finished making it, so I had to stop by the salon to try it on and take some photos.  The designer is Vwidon, a husband and wife team local to Chicago.P1020223 - Copy.JPG  P1020224 - Copy.JPG

Gorgeous!  it looks perfect on you!  Congrats

This dress looks stunning on you!

Originally Posted by Karen&Rene View Post