we lost the baby...

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#81 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:29 PM

OMG Heidi I can't beleive how unfair life is I'm so sorry for you and Reggie.. I had tears in my eyes since I read the thread and then I read Maria's beautiful poem and couldn't even finish reading it..

I know this is so sad but now you have a little angel by you...

#82 jamisoncollette

• 1,257 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:35 PM

Heidi, I am so sorry for your and Reggie's loss. Please know that many people are thinking of you.

#83 KRISTEN

• 402 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:46 PM

Heidi~ I am so sorry for the loss that you and Reggie have experienced. You are both in my prayers and know that we are all here for you.

Glenn and I at our Couple's Shower
        Nov. 3, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....9a03/event.png

#84 babycow

• 367 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:48 PM

Heidi, I'm so sorry for you.
          Erica and Tim
          Dreams Tulum
          May 17, 2008

#85 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:11 AM

heidi i havent been on for a couple of days. im so sorry for your loss.

#86 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:35 AM

I just returned from my honeymoon and was so sad to see your post. I'm so sorry that you are going through this again. I can only imagine how heart wrenching it is. Know that we're thinking of you and Reggie.
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#87 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:46 PM

Heidi, I haven't been on in about a week and i just came across this and I'm so sorry! I don't even know what to say, this is so unfair for you and reggie. I hope your surgery went well and I hope they can figure out what is wrong. I'm so sorry again.

#88 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:59 PM

I also just came acrossed this today. I hope you are recovering well from the surgery. You are so strong. My most sincere sympathy goes out to you and Reggie. And just know that there are many other woman that go through the same situations. I good friend of mine's sister had quite a few miscarriages and then two healthy babies. I'll be praying for you as I did for her.

#89 michelle08

• VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:01 PM

ah heidi...I have been gone all weekend and I just saw this...I'm so sorry you have to go through this again! I wish there was something I could do...but my thoughts are with you and your fiance!!!!

#90 coming together

coming together
                    • 162 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:22 PM

Heidi, that is a tough pill to swallow. My sister has had 2 tubal pregnancies, so I can relate to what you are going through. I don't know you too well, but from what I have read you seem like you have alot of support around here. I hope you and Reggie will endure through this terrible situtation, and that in time you are blessed with a beautiful new addition to your family. Take Care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users