Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

we lost the baby...

well here it is; the post I was hoping to never have to write. We lost the baby cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

My surgery is tonight at 6:00. I have to leave in a little while to check in and get blood work, etc. I'm so sad.... I just can't believe this happened to us AGAIN.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support.

OMG, Heidi, I feel sick. I don't know what to say. I'm so, SO sorry. I know you are strong, you have Reggie, and you will make it through this. We're all here for you, whatever you need. Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry Heidi That is the worst news. I pray you and Reggie are OK.

hug2.gif

i am so sorry heidi. this is not fair! i know you do not want to deal with this right now but please ask the drs to run some tests to see if they can find out what happened.

oh Heidi! I'm SO sorry! sad.gif

I hate that I don't know what to say...But just know that my heart goes out to you and Reggie and You're in my thoughts. Just let us know if there's anything at all that you need!

I wish I could give you a big, teary hug right now!! hug2.gif

Oh Heidi. I am so very very sorry. I can not express to you over the computer how truly sorry I am. I know you wanted this baby more than anything. I know that nothing I can say will help right now, but I just want you to know that I'm always available if you need to talk more.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hug sweetie.

OMG, Heidi, I really have no words for you. I have tears in my eyes as I type this, b/c no one should have to go thru this at all, let alone AGAIN. I am so sorry for you and Reggie's loss and you are both in my thoughts.

Oh Heidi I am so so sorry sad.gif I was praying this would not happen to you again.

I really don't know what else to say sad.gif

Just know that we're all here for you & we love you!