Pueblo Bonito Rose

JENESIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Welcome!

By strange, you mean the bed arrangement?
I agree, I was suprised not to be able to book a Queen or King room, but seriously, it was fine.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Yes, that is what I meant cheesy.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
You're welcome.

I would definitely recommend this hotel. There are tons of dining options within walking distance on the beach, and downtown is just a $6 cab ride away. The pool and beach areas are great. The spa was beautiful and the gym was great also.

Some guests did experience problems with the service. There was one concierge in particular that was downright rude and some of the front desk people were not friendly. Then again, a different concierge would be really great and went out of her way, and some other front desk people were lovely to us.... so it was spotty service. That would be my only concern, but not enough to discourage anybody from going there.
Good to know- however this seems to be a trend in Cabo, I wonder why?
Thanks for the recommendation though- the PBR was actually one of the first places we researched in Cabo, and considered having our wedding there until we decided to go the AI route.

Other thing that is good about PB Rose (not that I've stayed there but Tammy just helped me book some rooms there for work) is that they have small kitchenettes. I think for people who may be on a tighter budget it's a great option to be able to cook breakfast or a quick dinner themselves - especially since a lot of the food in cabo isn't cheap!