MissBubbles205

MissBubbles(Britney) - DIY Passport Invitations - Sample Print

Everyone, thank you soo sooo much for the wonderful comments!!.. :o)

DazeyDawl!.. I'm soo glad you caught that, but unfortunetly I had already printed and assembled 53 invites. :o( I hated to unassemble, print new pages, and reassemble, so I am hoping my friends and family with either miss that mistake or know that I am human and made an oopsie.. lol.. but the other 57 invites I made sure I added the "know". Thank you! :o)  This weekend I'm taking the remainder to GA with me so that my fiance can see them in person, but most importantly help me cut and assemble.. hehe..

I did go with the ribbon, yall were right! It looks much better. :o)

Tova, here is an invite with rounded corners..

Beauuutiful! I'm in the beginning stages of making my own.. Do you have any tips for me? Can you tell me what type of printing paper that is? And did you print from your own printer?

Originally Posted by Jenna1511 View Post

I love the rounded corners! Great way to finish it off! You are extremely talented and everyone is going to love them!

Thanks Jenna!! :o)

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

Although it will be more labor intensive, I like the rounded corners.  Sounds like a great job for Alex msnwink.gif

He did a great job rounding all the corners.. Very happy to say 110 invites are now completed and in their envelopes!! :o) Now all I need it to print labels and put stamps on them all. :o))

Originally Posted by AndyB View Post

Beauuutiful! I'm in the beginning stages of making my own.. Do you have any tips for me? Can you tell me what type of printing paper that is? And did you print from your own printer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by missroxy View Post

Good questions Andy  ! I'd like to know too, even if I'm pretty sure I'll end up having someone making them for me ! lol You really have talent !

All of my paper and envelopes came from paperandmore.com. I used cardstock and text weight in the pearl white. Yes, I used my own printer. Model, etc is in my original post. :o)

Thanks Girls!! :o)  

I absolutely LOVE these where did you find this layout and the design?? i would love to do something similar.  Your work is amazing.

I'll be getting married at the ME June 12, 2013 and I feel completely behind schedule...feeling the pressure of getting invites ready.