Photo

MissBubbles(Britney) - DIY Passport Invitations - Sample Print

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Okay Ladies... I was too excited to not go ahead and share my DIY Passport Invitations... please ignore my hand cut lines.. this is just my first and I hope, last sample print. The rest will be cut with the cutter I purchased from Micheal's.

First, a HUGE shout out to Ms. Tova!!! She helped me re-vamp my design, which looks AMAZING in my opinion!.. I'd still be lost if it weren't for her help. Thanks Tova!! aka ChocoTaco. :o)

My most favorite investment while doing this project.. My brand new printer, Canon Pixma MX892.  I purchased it today from Office Depot. (Regular 199.99, on Sale for 129.99)

I wont post a ton of writing, because I'm sure most of you want to see the pictures rather than me babbling.. So please feel free to add any suggestions if you would like. ( I would greatly appreciate it, as I am always looking for advice and new suggestions.)

#2 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
    • 955 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

I've been awaiting this post for months now, and it was definitely worth the wait. These look fantastic and it was so much fun being apart of your process... We should start our own invite company ;) I'm reading this post on my Droid, but will be sure to check them out when I get home and leave additional feedback if needed. Very happy for you, you should be proud!

#3 Katryne

Katryne
      • 260 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

Wow! very very nice!! good job!! :)  happy printing & cutting!

#4 chago3

chago3
        • Site Supporter
        • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

Nice!

#5 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
          • 562 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
          • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

These are super nice and look professional!! Well done! And if you and ChocoTaco start a company, I'll happily buy. :)

#6 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

I've been awaiting this post for months now, and it was definitely worth the wait. These look fantastic and it was so much fun being apart of your process... We should start our own invite company I'm reading this post on my Droid, but will be sure to check them out when I get home and leave additional feedback if needed. Very happy for you, you should be proud!

We should def start our own business!!.. :o) I started one, with other crafts and hobbies of mine, it's called PrissyB'sBoutique. I have a facebook page, but it looks sad because I haven't done anything to it in a long time..LOL They look even better in person, sorry for the flash in the photo's. I'll have to send you one since they wouldn't exsist without you!!

I was iffy on how they would look when printed, but now I def want to show them off everywhere. I got a few those are Awesome from 2 ladies, and one man at Hobby Lobby. I bought a hole punch and orange ribbon, thinking of using this rather than the staples..

#7 AllieH

AllieH
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 2,014 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
            • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

ok you two rock! these are AWESOME! 

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

I've been awaiting this post for months now, and it was definitely worth the wait. These look fantastic and it was so much fun being apart of your process... We should start our own invite company

We should def start our own business!!.. :o) I started one, with other crafts and hobbies of mine, it's called PrissyB'sBoutique. I have a facebook page, but it looks sad because I haven't done anything to it in a long time..LOL They look even better in person, sorry for the flash in the photo's. I'll have to send you one since they wouldn't exsist without you!!

I was iffy on how they would look when printed, but now I def want to show them off everywhere. I got a few those are Awesome from 2 ladies, and one man at Hobby Lobby. I bought a hole punch and orange ribbon, thinking of using this rather than the staples..

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#8 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Katryne 

Wow! very very nice!! good job!! :)  happy printing & cutting!

Thank You!! :o)  Yea, not looking forward to the cutting... This may have to be where the Fiance gets to work. :o)

Originally Posted by chago3 

Nice!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

These are super nice and look professional!! Well done! And if you and ChocoTaco start a company, I'll happily buy. :)

D'aww, thanks Girl!!.. ^^^See Tova, our first customer!.. Now if only we could figure out how to run a business together from OR and Alabama/Georgia we'd be doing good.. LOL  :o)

#9 Jenna1511

Jenna1511
              • 209 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

Sooo fantastic! You did a beautiful job and I wouldn't change a thing! Ok so I'm almost ready to post my passport invites and after seeing these mine don't compare haha! Great job, you should be very proud!

#10 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                • 1,350 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jenna1511 

Sooo fantastic! You did a beautiful job and I wouldn't change a thing! Ok so I'm almost ready to post my passport invites and after seeing these mine don't compare haha! Great job, you should be very proud!

Thank You Jenna!!.. :o)

I'm sure yours are amazing!!.. Can't wait to see yours. :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users