Photo

Ladies..Pick My Dress 4 Me!!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:49 PM

I too like number 1 the best... but that is more my style as well :)

#22 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      I've got to be honest, I like the first dress the best! I like the simple, straight line of it better than the others. I haven't read any of the other posts, but I did see that most others voted for #1 too!
      I like #1, but I also like the new one you added. If fact, I think I like #4 more than #1. I picked out about 6 dresses that I liked online, but once I went to the store I ended up in all different styles. I actually hated all the ones I initially picked out except for one that neither store had. You definitely need to try things on, and don't be afraid to try on what you think you won't like.
      Michelle

#23 ajncooter

ajncooter
      • 983 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:36 AM

i love dress #1 the best who makes it...

#24 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:45 AM

I love #1 as well, it is very pretty for a beach wedding...

#25 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:20 AM

I voted #1 because they would be my choice, but I agree with the rest, hard to tell without you in it!
            My experience is, it looks one way in pics or on the hanger, completely different on.

#26 BillysBride

BillysBride
            • 1,255 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:56 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PaulaV
              I voted #1 because they would be my choice, but I agree with the rest, hard to tell without you in it!
              My experience is, it looks one way in pics or on the hanger, completely different on.
              THAT is totally true! Is it just me, or have you all noticed how sparkly and detailed the pics always look...then when you see a dress in person, its always more plain? But then I suppose they have thousands of dollars in perfect lighting to make the photos look as good as possible. Perfect conditions, that aren't likely to happen in a natural setting.

I'm all antsy to go try on now. I'm going to see if I can run down to that shop this afternoon. Its about a half hour away, so thats not too bad.

I'll try to remember to take the camera with me. Even if I forget, I've got my phone, so if I go I'll be sure to post some pics.
              Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#27 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:56 AM

I only see two dresses and I like the first one :)

#28 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                • 812 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:29 PM

I liked dress 1 the best... I really like the details on it and the chiffon fabric will be light and airy :)

#29 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:34 PM

I haven't read any comments yet, but I picked #1. I am not really into the poufy dresses, so given the option, I always pick the sleeker style.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users