tyrebride2b2013

Any Brides Getting honeymooning seperately from DW location?

We are having a separate honeymoon about 6 months later.
That's nice do you have a location?
We're spending the whole week with family at our resort in Jamaica, flying back to Canada with them, handing off our extras, and then flying out the next day to Mexico for our honeymoon. We literally will only be in Canada for about 12 hours. :) The times all worked out great, just go to a hotel, sleep, and then off we go. AA-MAZING.
Yes..that is amazing. . I wish I could have two locations..
We are preparing to be gone for two weeks! We are remaining at the marriage website hotel for the first several weeks time and modifying hotels for the second week! The honeymoon vacation place is about 20 min away from the first one! Mix it up mid trip! And be alone.

We are preparing to be gone for two weeks! We are remaining at the marriage website hotel for the first several weeks time and modifying hotels for the second week! The honeymoon vacation place is about 20 min away from the first one! Mix it up mid trip! And be alone.
That will be nice mixing things up mid trip..we were thinking of maybe doing that as well and save on airfare

We decided we didn't want to be around family and friends for our honeymoon so the day after our ceremony in Montego Bay we're heading to Negril for a week to ourselves.  This way we can 'get away' but it doesn't add significant cost to our trip. Also lets us see more of Jamaica which will be nice. I can't wait. 

We figured hanging out with family and friends wouldn't be much of a honeymoon so we are going to Japan a year after we get married. We wanted to do 6 months but it's not in the budget. Now it will be an early (by 2 weeks) anniversary honeymoon thingy. 

We will be at a family-friends resort for 6 nights for the wedding... and then we are heading to an adults-only more luxurious resort for a 12 night honeymoon in their presidential suite... Need to celebrate on our own too!!

we are honeymooning at the same resort, but upgrading our room.

We are staying a week at our wedding site and doing a separate honeymoon 6months to a year later. With our jobs it will be to hard to do a destination wedding and a honeymoon back to back. And we would rather spend as much time with our friend and family who traveled for our wedding in mexico. 

My fiancee and I were having this conversation a while back.  We were questioning whether or not we should take an actual honeymoon since we are having a destination wedding.  Personally I think that if it's in our budget then we will take one, but if not we will try to save up for an awesome anniversary trip.  I think since we are getting married in Cuba our honeymoon should have a different setting.  We have been really interested in going to Thailand or maybe visiting Europe.  We also considered that after we return from our wedding we should do a small local honeymoon like going to Niagara Falls for a weekend or something.