My veil

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#112 Recy

Recy
    • 165 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

Nice!!!

My veil * *

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#113 agale86

agale86
      • 28 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

I wore a veil at my beach wedding... The pictures were fabulous! The only problem I had was that it was a windy day Andy veil was getting blown all over the place before the wedding... We got creative and fastened iron either side to the back of my dress so it would lie down... But definitely something to think about.... Overall though, veils make for beautiful pictures and you don't have to wear it the whole night. A tip with flowers in the hair too... Be careful putting in real flowers in Mexico because in hot and humid weather it won't take much time at all for the flower to wilt and look sad. Get a real touch silk flower so it stays pretty all night!

#114 shopnboard

shopnboard
        • 162 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

I was wondering about this too, I guess it's true, it will be the only time I get to wear one..

#115 m8chow

m8chow
          • 255 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
          • LocationMexico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

I'm on the fence.  I really want to experience wearing a veil, but there's soo many chances for the veil to blow the wrong way.  When the pictures come out right though, it always seems so worth it.  Oh decisions decisions

#116 shopnboard

shopnboard
          • 162 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by m8chow 

I'm on the fence.  I really want to experience wearing a veil, but there's soo many chances for the veil to blow the wrong way.  When the pictures come out right though, it always seems so worth it.  Oh decisions decisions

I know what you mean, I'll worry about the veil after I find the dress lol

#117 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
            • 197 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shopnboard 

I know what you mean, I'll worry about the veil after I find the dress lol

I am on the fence as well!  Originally I had no interest in a veil just wanted a flower.  Now I am debating a veil or a birdcage maybe....its a  tough choice!  I think when my dress gets in I will make my decision then. 

#118 LKocelko

LKocelko
            • 350 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Quote:

My veil flew out the second I got to the end of the aisle and turned to face my fiance. I just swiftly handed it off to my MOH, and that was that. The pictures we took afterward made me happy I got one - they looked great. Plus it was only like $30 - Etsy has some great options. I posted a picture on here a little while back.

#119 shopnboard

shopnboard
              • 162 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LKocelko 

Quote:

My veil flew out the second I got to the end of the aisle and turned to face my fiance. I just swiftly handed it off to my MOH, and that was that. The pictures we took afterward made me happy I got one - they looked great. Plus it was only like $30 - Etsy has some great options. I posted a picture on here a little while back.

I'm not sure I'd be so graceful, thanks for sharing, definitely good to think about. Etsy has everything! Love it

#120 m8chow

m8chow
                • 255 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
                • LocationMexico

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

Ohhh a temporary veil!!!  That's such a great alternative.  I love getting the best of both worlds.  Thank you for sharing your experience!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users