Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

So, I got some really bad news....

Shelley,

Since first reading this post, you have been in my thoughts constantly. I know that this is an extremely difficult time for you, and my heart goes out to you. Remember, that there are many ways to become a Mommy. Maybe you will become one in a different way than you pictured or maybe in the way you have always imagined. No matter what the case, everything will be perfect in the end. I hope that your next test results bring better news. Big Hugs to you and Amos!

Jackie

I am very sorry to hear this...

On a lighter note, a good friend of mine was told the same thing and now has two beautiful boys.

Don't always believe the doctors, there is a greater power out that has a plan for you.

You are in my thoughts.

Yari

Quote:
Originally Posted by yari2566@mac.com View Post
I am very sorry to hear this...

On a lighter note, a good friend of mine was told the same thing and now has two beautiful boys.

Don't always believe the doctors, there is a greater power out that has a plan for you.

You are in my thoughts.

Yari
I hope so... I do have hope, but it is just upsetting, hopefully I will find out my news today, my doctor did not return my phone calls yesterday...

she just called me back, and "she just said everything is normal"... what is normal, lol, it was a tech in the office and not the doctor, so I just would like to talk to the doctor now... So, I hope that is good news....

normal, don't they realize that two days ago they told you things weren't normal! Uhhggg I am frustrated for you