Photo

WW for 2008 Brides

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#271 sabele

sabele
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

Im doing WW as well...just finishing week 2 and have lost about 7 lbs. The first few days were tough and I was HUNGRY but now Ive figured out what I can eat that is low points and will fill me up and that helps a ton. I am already fairly small and only need to lose about 15-20lbs total but it is hard because I only get 19 points a day on the flex plan. I've found that drinking is definitley impossible unless I trade activity points for a beer! :)

Have a shower this weekend and Bachlorette party in a few weeks and I know it will be VERY hard to stay on track.

#272 SBlake

SBlake
    • 150 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:40 PM

Hey ladies, I'm going to get back on track with ww again. I've been paying for it the last month and half but haven't really followed. I also just signed up for the biggest loser season II. Hopefully this will motivate me to get it together! I have a girls weekend at a lake house June 26th! I want to actually feel comfortable in my swimsuit if that could ever happen!

#273 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sabele
        Im doing WW as well...just finishing week 2 and have lost about 7 lbs. The first few days were tough and I was HUNGRY but now Ive figured out what I can eat that is low points and will fill me up and that helps a ton. I am already fairly small and only need to lose about 15-20lbs total but it is hard because I only get 19 points a day on the flex plan. I've found that drinking is definitley impossible unless I trade activity points for a beer! :)

Have a shower this weekend and Bachlorette party in a few weeks and I know it will be VERY hard to stay on track.
        7 pounds in 2 weeks!!!!!!! That's amazing!! Great job!

#274 janellepo

janellepo
        • 71 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 05:31 AM

I joined ww in march and I have fallen off of the wagon! I'm looking for some motivation...any ideas? I have to say that with the wedding coming in November it just doesn't seem that close....but really I only have 4mths to try and lose around 10-15lbs (at least)...HELP!

#275 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:04 AM

I have fallen off the same wagen. I am going to join on Monday. I have about 15 more lbs to do and I know can do it on my own but I thought having to go to mtg would give me that push.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#276 beachbride08

beachbride08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:30 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by janellepo
              I joined ww in march and I have fallen off of the wagon! I'm looking for some motivation...any ideas? I have to say that with the wedding coming in November it just doesn't seem that close....but really I only have 4mths to try and lose around 10-15lbs (at least)...HELP!
              I'm in the same boat. I want to start keeping track again because I was doing so well when I was following the program. I think I am going to dig out a skinny pic and put it up on the fridge as my motivation. I only have 4 months and want to lose as much as I can, and I still have a long way to go.
              Michelle

#277 kr3611

kr3611
              • 127 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

I find it's hard to be motivated until you start seeing results, but to see the results you have to be motivated so.....I lost about 25 pounds last year and have put half back on, with my dress fitting looming in August. What worked for me last time was to go to the meetings and do the online for the first month, until I got back on track. What gets me is eating out - I highly recommend Dotti's Weight Loss Zone - I check this website for points before I go out to eat and it really helps.

#278 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:22 PM

Oh that is a great site thanks kr3611 I have neer tried the online do you like it?
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#279 kr3611

kr3611
                  • 127 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

I like the online because you can enter in your meals as you eat or plan them, plus they have good recipes and message boards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users