#81 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
  • 455 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Shay4966 

I think the lime green and pink is HOT!! and completely different. Because they are both bold colors and pop you need to make one an accent color and one a main color with base color like yellow or orange. You can even do aqua or black as a base color. 

so pretty and tropical looking!!!! i am doing fuchsia and tangerine with sand and white, love the POP!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#82 Shay4966

Shay4966
  • Site Supporter
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

so pretty and tropical looking!!!! i am doing fuchsia and tangerine with sand and white, love the POP!!!

Very nice colors, these colors will definitely POP!! I have seen some very nice things with these two colors (maybe different variations of orange) You should have not problem getting inspiration on this board cause a lot of brides love this color combo.. 

#83 cheflady

cheflady
    • 153 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

i agree that Navy and pink would go well together!

#84 cheflady

cheflady
      • 153 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

I love navy and pink together!

#85 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
        • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:12 AM

my colors are whit and black with accent colors being red, orange , yellow, green blue and purple

i love it but everyone i talk to says that it is a. no beachy and b to colorful

but i got the idea off of those bright beach towels

#86 bmelko

bmelko
          • Site Supporter
          • 92 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

Quote:
            Quote:Originally Posted by wallabymeisje 

my colors are whit and black with accent colors being red, orange , yellow, green blue and purple

i love it but everyone i talk to says that it is a. no beachy and b to colorful

but i got the idea off of those bright beach towels

That is a lot of colors. It may be hard to incorporate all of them evenly into your wedding.  I've heard that the rule is to keep them to three to four at the most to keep the color from being all over the place.  Ultimately, though, it's your wedding, so make sure you do what you want. :)  Don't let anyone talk you into doing/having something you don't want or into not doing/having something you do want.

#87 Shelley123

Shelley123
            • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

Do you know where the bride got those maracas or how I could get in contact with the bride?

#88 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
              • 683 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
              • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Shelley123 

Do you know where the bride got those maracas or how I could get in contact with the bride?

I'm not sure which post you are replying to but this website http://www.amols.com...itional-maracas has great priced maracas. 

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#89 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
              • 261 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:14 PM

Everyone's doing such bright colours! I feel like mine are dark in comparison. 

Our colours are teal with brown, beige, white and green. Keeping it fairly neutral, but I'm hoping the teal will pop against the sand. 

#90 bmelko

bmelko
                • Site Supporter
                • 92 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by cinnagirl 

Everyone's doing such bright colours! I feel like mine are dark in comparison. 

Our colours are teal with brown, beige, white and green. Keeping it fairly neutral, but I'm hoping the teal will pop against the sand. 

I think it's going to look amazing.  The  teal is a good contrast against the sand.  I don't feel like they're too dark; in fact, I love the neutral colors together, the blend really well. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users