Photo

I leave for Cabo on Wednesday for my wedding!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 olisa6

olisa6
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:02 PM

I leave in 30hrs for Cabo for my Oct. 1 wedding. I am so excited but totally feel like I am missing something. Does anyone have any advice or can think of something I may have forgotten.

I have the DJ, Trio for ceremony and cocktail hour, photographer, flowers, centerpieces, OOT bags/welcome letter, favors, table cameras, luminares, bridal party gifts, mother gift, my dress/shoes/jewelry/garter, his shoes/suit, got my manicure and pedicure. I sent out a pre letter to everyone. I have the rehearsal dinner done, the ceremonly and reception set up and food choices.

My mind is everywhere and I know I am forgetting something important!!

#2 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:03 PM

Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see pics!
      Michelle

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:05 PM

Congrats girl! I know the feeling I too leave soon and feel as if I'm losing my mind.

Have you seen the thread packing yet? Be sure to check it out:
      http://bestdestinati....8-packing.html

#4 Wisco4

Wisco4
      • 666 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:28 PM

Ah, we leave Wednesday to go to Cabo too and we're staying at Dreams (for our site visit)! Hope I can catch a glimpse of your wedding! How exciting!
        ~Amanda

#5 Clussy75

Clussy75
        • 533 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 12:44 AM

Oh my goodness, how exciting! It really sounds like you have everything covered actually. Are you bringing a notepad or lil list of things to kinda keep in mind or check on once you get there or even for the flight down there in case you think of any last minute details that could help? A few of us are really right behind you with our trips out to Dreams Los Cabos so of course we'll be anxious to hear how it all went. Have a WONDERFUL time and may you take in as many non-blurred-by moments as possible.
          Claudia & Sean
          11/11/07

#6 olisa6

olisa6
          • 125 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:37 AM

Awesome!! Definately stop by the wedding. It is on the beach at 5:00. Hopefully we can meet up during the week before then. Its hard to see your pic and what you look like but I found Courtany we were there for our site visits at the same time... My group is heading to Cabo Wabo on saturday night and if you are still around you should go!!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:42 AM

Lisa,

you must be sooo excited...

have you packed?

did you remember wedding lingerie? hairpins? immodium or pepto bismo?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:12 AM

It sounds like you're all set. Have an awesome time. How exciting!!!!

#9 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
              • 766 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:41 AM

Lucky lucky you ! I am so excited for you that your wedding days is so close ! Enjoy your stay at Cabo and have a wonderful wedding!

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:59 AM

Awe congrats, you must be so excited.. Have a great time, take lots of pictures and most of all make sure you stop and smell the roses often, Your wedding day will fly by..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users