Photo

May 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2335 replies to this topic

#1291 uhura526

uhura526
  • 330 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

oh and this lady always posts the latest Vistaprint coupons on her Twitter page:  https://twitter.com/MrsJenaB

#1292 cherany

cherany
    • 234 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by chrystine888 

Cherany!!!  That last pair of foot jewelry is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!  Do you know what the seller info is for these?  These would go with my dress PERFECTLY!!!

Sure!  Here is the link to the pair she bought, with more available (great price, too!):

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f20a76312

#1293 KristiCie

KristiCie
      • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

Any other Riu Palace Costa Rica Brides out there?

#1294 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
        • 313 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

oh and this lady always posts the latest Vistaprint coupons on her Twitter page:  https://twitter.com/MrsJenaB

Thanks a million!

#1295 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
          • 340 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by uhura526 

are you joking? There are Vistaprint deals for Groupon and Living Social that come out monthly!  They are always available. Whenever I have needed one, I've always been able to get one.  When you are ready for one, just google and you'll find a link somewhere to a deal.

Hmmm I get the notices daily and I'll see them every few months but def NOT on a monthly basis!

#1296 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
            • 670 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Yea the viataprint groupons come out monthly. Make sure you sign up for the online deals, not just the local deals. Monthly is pretty accurate. I'll keep my eye out for you as well :)

#1297 chrystine888

chrystine888
              • 93 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by cherany 

Sure!  Here is the link to the pair she bought, with more available (great price, too!):

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f20a76312

GREAT!  I just ordered them!  Thank you SOOOO much!!!!!  :-D  I think that was the last thing I needed for the finishing touch on my wedding day attire!!!

#1298 JA2012

JA2012
                • 334 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by jnitschke 

If anyone scores a good deal on paper parasols let me know.  I want to buy 15-20 of the them for people to use on the beach during the ceremony.  .. Can't seem to find a decent deal anywhere.. I'd really love to buy them off of another bride.. but not turning up many leads there.

Oriental Trading has something like a 10pk of natural colour parasols for $30. Check their website. I got my parasols from Justartifacts.com. They're an american co. If you're in Ontario, you can have them shipped to a warehouse in buffalo and then pick up yourself. I can let you know the warehouse name later. But that's what I did...ordered A LOT of stuff online from the USA and will pickup at the border. Cheaper and easier and I always love an excuse to do some buffalo shopping. 

#1299 khunt29

khunt29
                  • 351 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by JA2012 

Oriental Trading has something like a 10pk of natural colour parasols for $30. Check their website. I got my parasols from Justartifacts.com. They're an american co. If you're in Ontario, you can have them shipped to a warehouse in buffalo and then pick up yourself. I can let you know the warehouse name later. But that's what I did...ordered A LOT of stuff online from the USA and will pickup at the border. Cheaper and easier and I always love an excuse to do some buffalo shopping. 

I live in London, so we go to Pt Huron a lot. SCC Parcel Pick-Up is a company that allows you to register with them, and then use their addr for shipments at a fee of $5.00 per package.  That's it!  We use them all the time and they are fantastic.  No fee to register or anything.  So, depending on where in ON, Sarnia might be a better option than Buffalo- but that's good to know about Buff, I never knew other cities provided similar services!

#1300 JA2012

JA2012
                    • 334 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by khunt29 

I live in London, so we go to Pt Huron a lot. SCC Parcel Pick-Up is a company that allows you to register with them, and then use their addr for shipments at a fee of $5.00 per package.  That's it!  We use them all the time and they are fantastic.  No fee to register or anything.  So, depending on where in ON, Sarnia might be a better option than Buffalo- but that's good to know about Buff, I never knew other cities provided similar services!

www.cbiusa.com

That's the warehouse i use. Same thing...they charge $5/pkg. It's great! No customs/brokerage fees to pay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users