Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by chrystine888 View Post

 

 

Cherany!!!  That last pair of foot jewelry is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!  Do you know what the seller info is for these?  These would go with my dress PERFECTLY!!!

 

Sure!  Here is the link to the pair she bought, with more available (great price, too!):

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slave-Ring-Anklet-Fashion-Anklet-Rhinestone-LC0670-/271130780434?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item3f20a76312

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by uhura526 View Post

 

are you joking? There are Vistaprint deals for Groupon and Living Social that come out monthly!  They are always available. Whenever I have needed one, I've always been able to get one.  When you are ready for one, just google and you'll find a link somewhere to a deal.

Hmmm I get the notices daily and I'll see them every few months but def NOT on a monthly basis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by cherany View Post

 

 

Sure!  Here is the link to the pair she bought, with more available (great price, too!):

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slave-Ring-Anklet-Fashion-Anklet-Rhinestone-LC0670-/271130780434?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&hash=item3f20a76312

 

GREAT!  I just ordered them!  Thank you SOOOO much!!!!!  :-D  I think that was the last thing I needed for the finishing touch on my wedding day attire!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jnitschke View Post

 

If anyone scores a good deal on paper parasols let me know.  I want to buy 15-20 of the them for people to use on the beach during the ceremony.  .. Can't seem to find a decent deal anywhere.. I'd really love to buy them off of another bride.. but not turning up many leads there.

 

Oriental Trading has something like a 10pk of natural colour parasols for $30. Check their website. I got my parasols from Justartifacts.com. They're an american co. If you're in Ontario, you can have them shipped to a warehouse in buffalo and then pick up yourself. I can let you know the warehouse name later. But that's what I did...ordered A LOT of stuff online from the USA and will pickup at the border. Cheaper and easier and I always love an excuse to do some buffalo shopping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

 

Oriental Trading has something like a 10pk of natural colour parasols for $30. Check their website. I got my parasols from Justartifacts.com. They're an american co. If you're in Ontario, you can have them shipped to a warehouse in buffalo and then pick up yourself. I can let you know the warehouse name later. But that's what I did...ordered A LOT of stuff online from the USA and will pickup at the border. Cheaper and easier and I always love an excuse to do some buffalo shopping. 

I live in London, so we go to Pt Huron a lot. SCC Parcel Pick-Up is a company that allows you to register with them, and then use their addr for shipments at a fee of $5.00 per package.  That's it!  We use them all the time and they are fantastic.  No fee to register or anything.  So, depending on where in ON, Sarnia might be a better option than Buffalo- but that's good to know about Buff, I never knew other cities provided similar services!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by khunt29 View Post

 

I live in London, so we go to Pt Huron a lot. SCC Parcel Pick-Up is a company that allows you to register with them, and then use their addr for shipments at a fee of $5.00 per package.  That's it!  We use them all the time and they are fantastic.  No fee to register or anything.  So, depending on where in ON, Sarnia might be a better option than Buffalo- but that's good to know about Buff, I never knew other cities provided similar services!

www.cbiusa.com

That's the warehouse i use. Same thing...they charge $5/pkg. It's great! No customs/brokerage fees to pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×