Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#661 Jackieindabox

Jackieindabox
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

Pilar mentioned it would be $40 tip for setup of our paper lanterns.

#662 Jackieindabox

Jackieindabox
    • 26 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

I should add that this is if we bring our own.  Not sure if the $50 for 20 lanterns includes the cost of them hanging the lanterns. If anyone else knows, please let me know as well.

#663 Jenntim311

Jenntim311
      • 39 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

I am curious of that as well. Though I have to say that $90 may be cheaper then buying them and getting them shipped to you, then having to pay fees for baggage on airline and having to deal with customs.

#664 serenity19

serenity19
        • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

Hello Previous brides,

I have a question about booking.

Is it true that you do not get an upgrade to preferred suits if you book the Ocean Front Jr suite?  What did you guys book and what were you upgraded to upon arrival with the free upgrade included in the package? (We are doing the divine)

Thank you : )

#665 Kal520

Kal520
          • 104 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:03 AM

Hello Previous brides, I have a question about booking. Is it true that you do not get an upgrade to preferred suits if you book the Ocean Front Jr suite?  What did you guys book and what were you upgraded to upon arrival with the free upgrade included in the package? (We are doing the divine) Thank you : )

I asked her about that and all she said was pretty much word for word what it says in their documents for the packages, that upgrades do not include pc ocean front and governors suite. We just booked pc ocean front from the get go because that's what we wanted and we didn't want to gamble with it being our wedding.

#666 serenity19

serenity19
            • 11 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:46 AM

Thank you for responding! I think we will do the same ; )

#667 Mlite83

Mlite83
              • 384 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jackieindabox 

I should add that this is if we bring our own.  Not sure if the $50 for 20 lanterns includes the cost of them hanging the lanterns. If anyone else knows, please let me know as well.

Based on Pilar's email when I asked I took it to mean $50 for the rental and hanging the lanterns. 

#668 tamarack

tamarack
                • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a DJ? The price quote is $1000 for four hours which I think is quite steep! As well whether the DJ will introduce the wedding party, speeches ect.

Thanks in advance!

#669 Jackieindabox

Jackieindabox
                  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Fingers crossed that you are right!  If so, I'll be renting since $10 buck extra for the lamp rentals is much cheaper than buying 20 lamps myself and paying $40 for hanging. I have an email in to Pilar and I will confirm when I hear back.

#670 kitkat863

kitkat863
                    • 243 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by serenity19 

Hello Previous brides,

I have a question about booking.

Is it true that you do not get an upgrade to preferred suits if you book the Ocean Front Jr suite?  What did you guys book and what were you upgraded to upon arrival with the free upgrade included in the package? (We are doing the divine)

Thank you : )

We booked an ocean front suite and when we checked in we were given the upgrades to the preferred side we just didn't stay on the preferred side. Our room was on the regular side of the resort but we received all of the amenities of the preferred side. Some people might not have liked that but we were totally fine with it! I didn't care that we weren't on the preferred side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users