• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#4151 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
  • 65 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

Ahh thank you so much! Where's everyone getting there linens? I think I'm just going to do a table runner, but I'm undecided!

You're welcome.... you can thank me again... this site is amazing. We got our table runners and chair sashes from here... super cheap, and they have great and fast service

http://weddinglinens...m/13sataru.html

#4152 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
  • 135 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

When doing your room block, how many rooms in each category did you reserve? Any strategic moves to maximize the free 6th room for every 5 booked?

We're only doing 10. We're thinking of blocking 6 in the room category we're actually staying in, 2 in a category below...2 in category above our room.

#4153 Jackie102884

Jackie102884
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 17, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Jade

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:13 AM

We blocked 35 rooms, since we invited 80 guests. 5 ocean front, 22 ocean view and 8 tropical view. Not sure of any strategic moves, we just booked more ocean view since we were only allowed 5 ocean front and we thought our guests would prefer being above the 1st floor (and it was a difference of only $100 for the week).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#4154 nina1116

nina1116
  • 64 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:20 AM

Hi ladies, 

For those of you giving your guests an option of entrees in advance, how are you going to denote who is getting what (fish, beef, etc?). 

Trying to figure out a nice way of letting the servers know.

Also, for those in the bamboo room are you going with round or rectangle tables? I can't decide 

#4155 Vika

Vika
  • Site Supporter
  • 143 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 10, 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:46 AM

Hi ladies, 

For those of you giving your guests an option of entrees in advance, how are you going to denote who is getting what (fish, beef, etc?). 

Also, for those in the bamboo room are you going with round or rectangle tables? I can't decide 

i made a diagram seating chart with everyones name and put down what they are having next to their name and gave it to the WC when we got there and everyone got what they ordered :)

we had round tables

#4156 nina1116

nina1116
  • 64 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Maya

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

i made a diagram seating chart with everyones name and put down what they are having next to their name and gave it to the WC when we got there and everyone got what they ordered :)

we had round tables

Oh, that is a great idea! Thank you!

#4157 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
  • 65 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

Hi ladies, 

Rectangular table for the head table and the rest of the tables round tables.

We are also making a seating chart.

#4158 valmoka

valmoka
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

You're welcome.... you can thank me again... this site is amazing. We got our table runners and chair sashes from here... super cheap, and they have great and fast service
http://weddinglinens...m/13sataru.html

Hi!
We bought at www.linentablecloth.com

#4159 Jennifer146

Jennifer146
  • 37 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Mayan Riveria
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

Such a great site!! We have the Divine package..I asked the WC if there is more than one dinner option, and she adivsed that all guests have the same choice.  It looks like this may not be the case?    Can anybody confirm whether there is more than one option for the guests?

#4160 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
  • 135 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:18 AM

Where should I buy fabric to drape the Pergola? What type of fabric?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users