Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#3481 meggyducks

meggyducks
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

I've left 4 emails & still no response over the last month :( I would really like to get a deposit down for next July, but I can't get anyone to help me! Any email or phone numbers would be welcome at this point, please. Thank you!!

#3482 AdamShannon

AdamShannon
    • Site Supporter
    • 48 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meggyducks 

I've left 4 emails & still no response over the last month :( I would really like to get a deposit down for next July, but I can't get anyone to help me! Any email or phone numbers would be welcome at this point, please. Thank you!!

We have been working with Isela as of late and she has been very helpful and prompt to reply (within a few days). We leave for the Now Jade in less than a month so maybe that is why, but her she has been great.  Her email address is weddings2.nojrc@nowresorts.com .

#3483 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
      • 55 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Awwwww how exciting! Wishing you all the best! I fly out Saturday!!! I'm really worried though the weather report says its going to rain from Saturday for the next 2 weeks! :eek: Hope there wrong :confused: Have an amazing day!!!!! Can't wait to see pics Xxxxx

the weather forecast said the same for us. So far we had amazing weather. So don't fret just yet. All will be amazing :)

#3484 meggyducks

meggyducks
        • 32 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AdamShannon 

We have been working with Isela as of late and she has been very helpful and prompt to reply (within a few days). We leave for the Now Jade in less than a month so maybe that is why, but her she has been great.  Her email address is weddings2.nojrc@nowresorts.com .

Thank you! I *just* got an email from Pilar, so I got the reservation form.  I will keep Isela's email address as well - thank you!!

#3485 remykion

remykion
          • 124 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now jade
          • LocationMexico

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Soooo excited!:woot: I finish work today and fly out on Saturday :-):plane:

xxx

#3486 christina111213

christina111213
          • 51 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Any chance there are previous brides on here that shipped merchandise to the resort?  I am thinking of shipping one box but am so nervous about something happening to it...would love any good or bad feed back please!!

#3487 Dbrowndiva

Dbrowndiva
            • 22 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Have fun... Wishing you the best ever..

#3488 AdamShannon

AdamShannon
              • Site Supporter
              • 48 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by christina111213 

Any chance there are previous brides on here that shipped merchandise to the resort?  I am thinking of shipping one box but am so nervous about something happening to it...would love any good or bad feed back please!!

We were going to but we decided it was easier, cheaper, and safer to just pay for an extra suitcase on the trip.  That we we have more control over it we feel.

#3489 ironman

ironman
                • 320 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AdamShannon 

We were going to but we decided it was easier, cheaper, and safer to just pay for an extra suitcase on the trip.  That we we have more control over it we feel.

Agreed. For us, we can each bring an extra suitcase (or a cardbord box, or rubbermaid bin!) for $20 each. It can carry up to 50lbs. Christina - Have you checked with your airline?

#3490 christina111213

christina111213
                  • 51 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

We had a lot of points with Amex and were able to fly first class so we each can check 3 bags each!! what I'm worried about is that $300 per person for gifts, I have receipts I just don't want to end up paying taxes on them :/ we were thinking of shipping all that down, my fi thinks its fine but god forbid something happens idk what to do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users