Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

• Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#3041 Michellelepore1

Michellelepore1
  • 75 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:27 AM

Hi Ladies! Does anyone have any reviews on Victor Herrera photography? I might book with him and was wondering if any past brides have used them? Thanks!!

#3042 remykion

remykion
    • 124 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 1, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now jade
    • LocationMexico

Posted 07 July 2013 - 12:02 AM

Could anyone confirm if the iPod nano is compatible with the music system at now jade? If not could you please recommend a suitable alternative. Thank you

#3043 MayFlowers2014

MayFlowers2014
    • 210 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by ironman 

Before I add it to my list to ask Pilar, does anyone know how much it costs to rent a projector and video screen?

Post #9 of this thread says it's $300... Not sure if that has changed!

#3044 TFinlay

TFinlay
      • Site Supporter
      • 57 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by leka4581 

I know this has been asked before, but I don't recall the answer...does anyone know the diameter of the round tables? They seat 8-10, right?

The round tables are 54” inches 6-8 maximun 10 people and the long tables are 30*96* 8ft.

#3045 EmmA1025

EmmA1025
        • 133 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

Has anyone ordered anything from dhgate.com? I'm thinking about getting my bridesmaid dresses from there but not sure about how good they are

#3046 Brandi Kohler

Brandi Kohler
          • 91 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

I ordered change purses from them to use as "hangover" kits for our oot bags.  Shipping was really slow, but product wasn't bad.

#3047 Kaiden1215

Kaiden1215
            • 40 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

Hi everyone!

Newbie here! Just wanted to introduce myself as I am super excited about having our wedding at Now Jade. I did ALOT of research and had gotten my choices down to Now Jade and Moon Palace. In the end I really did love both resorts based on pictures and reviews. My deciding factor came down to price per person for my guest. I am so happy to be a Now Jade bride and I hope to learn and share my planning experience with you all.

#3048 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
              • 599 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

I am strongly leaning towards staying at Now Jade but having my wedding and reception off-site (actually, the off-site event is happening, just not sure about staying at NJ).  I would like to do the rehearsal dinner and maybe a welcome reception on site at the hotel. I know that they are doing a free welcome event for people booking at the hotel as a special, but I was wondering if anyone could give an idea of what it would cost to do a rehearsal dinner or welcome event at NJ.

I doubt I can reserve a restaurant for 60+ people without paying an exorbitant amount, but I'm open to ideas! 

#3049 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
                • 599 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:48 AM

ETA: My event doesn't need to be private---I just want to get everyone together in one place!

#3050 ironman

ironman
                  • 320 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kaiden1215 

Hi everyone!

Newbie here! Just wanted to introduce myself as I am super excited about having our wedding at Now Jade. I did ALOT of research and had gotten my choices down to Now Jade and Moon Palace. In the end I really did love both resorts based on pictures and reviews. My deciding factor came down to price per person for my guest. I am so happy to be a Now Jade bride and I hope to learn and share my planning experience with you all.

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing about your planning process in the coming months!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users