TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

I am curious of that as well. Though I have to say that $90 may be cheaper then buying them and getting them shipped to you, then having to pay fees for baggage on airline and having to deal with customs.

Hello Previous brides,

I have a question about booking.

Is it true that you do not get an upgrade to preferred suits if you book the Ocean Front Jr suite?  What did you guys book and what were you upgraded to upon arrival with the free upgrade included in the package? (We are doing the divine)

Thank you : )

Hello Previous brides, I have a question about booking. Is it true that you do not get an upgrade to preferred suits if you book the Ocean Front Jr suite?  What did you guys book and what were you upgraded to upon arrival with the free upgrade included in the package? (We are doing the divine) Thank you : )
I asked her about that and all she said was pretty much word for word what it says in their documents for the packages, that upgrades do not include pc ocean front and governors suite. We just booked pc ocean front from the get go because that's what we wanted and we didn't want to gamble with it being our wedding.

Originally Posted by Jackieindabox View Post

I should add that this is if we bring our own.  Not sure if the $50 for 20 lanterns includes the cost of them hanging the lanterns. If anyone else knows, please let me know as well.

Based on Pilar's email when I asked I took it to mean $50 for the rental and hanging the lanterns. 

I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a DJ? The price quote is $1000 for four hours which I think is quite steep! As well whether the DJ will introduce the wedding party, speeches ect.

Thanks in advance!

Fingers crossed that you are right!  If so, I'll be renting since $10 buck extra for the lamp rentals is much cheaper than buying 20 lamps myself and paying $40 for hanging. I have an email in to Pilar and I will confirm when I hear back.

Originally Posted by serenity19 View Post

Hello Previous brides,

I have a question about booking.

Is it true that you do not get an upgrade to preferred suits if you book the Ocean Front Jr suite?  What did you guys book and what were you upgraded to upon arrival with the free upgrade included in the package? (We are doing the divine)

Thank you : )

We booked an ocean front suite and when we checked in we were given the upgrades to the preferred side we just didn't stay on the preferred side. Our room was on the regular side of the resort but we received all of the amenities of the preferred side. Some people might not have liked that but we were totally fine with it! I didn't care that we weren't on the preferred side.